Call for Games!

madwabbit

First Post
John Crichton said:
Uh ... anyone else running something? :)

One week left!
No, I pretty much think everyone's going to pile into your and RI's games. :D

Well, I have a couple of ideas for a game I'd like to run (something HEX'y pulpy OR something indie Western-y), but I'm not entirely sure which I want to do.

Anyway, I've already posted that a couple of times here, so folks reading the forums regularly probably know that. I figured I'd wait to see if other folks are going to post games just in case we have too many GMs and not enough players. Maybe that's not going to be the case...

So, folks, as JC says, anyone else running something? :)

Xath

Moder-gator
The_Universe said:
Some of us listened to Xath and Archon, who insisted that they knew where the place was!

We were FOOLS! ;)

:p Well poop on you. Now that I work in Downtown DC, I am a master of walking through the area!

Bretbo

First Post
madwabbit said:
Well, I have a couple of ideas for a game I'd like to run (something HEX'y pulpy OR something indie Western-y), but I'm not entirely sure which I want to do.

Can I make a suggestion? ;)

I'm thinking of running Savage Worlds; not sure exactly which setting yet.

The_Universe

First Post
I will probably run something, but I'm currently a little overtaxed with work...so just WHAT (and when) I run is as yet undetermined. I'll probably post my game on the 16th or something.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Rodrigo Istalindir said:
Well, it's only a half-hour later than last time, and the place we're shooting for for dinner is closer, so hopefully it's a wash. Starting at 9:30 am didn't work very well the last time. :\

Yay yay yay yay yay!!! That will work much better for those of us who might have a Metro ride.

John Crichton

First Post
Some interesting games are posted so far. Nice mix of stuff!

I noted in my M&M thread that I may run the game twice, but I'm also thinking that if I run two, I may want to run a different game. Any interest in Star Wars?

madwabbit

First Post
John Crichton said:
Some interesting games are posted so far. Nice mix of stuff!

I noted in my M&M thread that I may run the game twice, but I'm also thinking that if I run two, I may want to run a different game. Any interest in Star Wars?
Well, there is an SW game in the afternoon, but I'm guessing you have your own spin that might make it interesting.

Don't you want to play at all?

Remove ads