Call for Games!

John Crichton

First Post
Damn! I'm honored!

There are lots of good games already posted and I'm sure more to come. I wouldn't even know what I'd want to play in, to be honest. I think I'm just in that weird middle spot where I have a bunch of ideas running around in my head and want to run a bunch of games but should really just stick to one.

Ya know?

madwabbit

First Post
John Crichton said:
Damn! I'm honored!

There are lots of good games already posted and I'm sure more to come. I wouldn't even know what I'd want to play in, to be honest. I think I'm just in that weird middle spot where I have a bunch of ideas running around in my head and want to run a bunch of games but should really just stick to one.

Ya know?
Sunday, Sunday, Sunday! Monster Truck Rally & JC Game session! We'll sell you the whole seat, but you're only gonna need the edge... :lol:

QuinnHarlech

Explorer
Good heavens! There are mutants and masterminds everywhere you turn!

It really seems that M&M is the semi-official game of the con this time. Now it's looking like we need to worry about getting enough players for all of the games out there! Great last minute turnout from GMs, though.

madwabbit

First Post
QuinnHarlech said:
Good heavens! There are mutants and masterminds everywhere you turn!

It really seems that M&M is the semi-official game of the con this time. Now it's looking like we need to worry about getting enough players for all of the games out there! Great last minute turnout from GMs, though.
I think we'll be able to drive some folks here to the game -- we've got a month to get 'em here!

John Crichton

First Post
The_Universe said:
I've posted my game! Decided to go with GI Joe. Hope there's interest there. :)
As awesome as your games are, I don't know a whole lot about GI Joe. :( Now, if it was a Transformers game ... that would be irresistible.

And for anyone who has not had the pleasure of playing in one of Kennon's M&M games: Just do it. You won't be disappointed. The man comes with GAME. :cool:

Remove ads