Camp NCGD 2016 Game Schedule

JoeBlank

Explorer
NCGD 2016 is April 21-25. There will be plenty of pickup games, as well as board and card games, but for those games that need to be scheduled for a specific time we are going to keep the Master Game Schedule on a convenient SignUpGenius.com page.

Available game slots are Friday, Saturday and Sunday at the following times each day:

9a - 1p
2p - 6p
8p - midnight

If you want to schedule a game please send me the following information:

- Game, with a brief description. Feel free to post a longer description here or elsewhere.
- GM, either your screen name or if you prefer your real name
- Day and game time
- number of slots available. If you have reserved slots let me know, and I can go ahead and put specific names in for the reserved slots if you prefer, or I can just mark them as reserved.

Once the SignUpGenius site goes live I will post the link and players will go there to sign up for game slots. We are working on the date signup will start, but the sooner we get the games info all in one place the better.

You can get your information to me by private message or by email at jwblankenshipjr at gmail. Please put NCGD in the email/PM subject line.

This info is being cross-posted to ENW, Circvs Maximvs and FaceBook.

JoeBlank

Explorer
The sign up page is now viewable here: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0a4ea8a72fa5f49-camp

We are thinking signups will start this Friday, 4/1 at noon, but we may go with Saturday. If you have sent me game information please take a look to make sure everything is correct. If you are looking to schedule a game I figured it would be convenient to be able to see the games already scheduled.

Again, you can get your game information, or any questions or concerns, to me by private message or by email at jwblankenshipjr at gmail. Please put NCGD in the email/PM subject line.

This info is being cross-posted to ENW, Circvs Maximvs and FaceBook.

JoeBlank

Explorer
We have decided to give a little more time for game postings, so signups will go live on Tuesday, April 5, at 7:00 p.m. EDT After that date you can still feel free to send new games to add, right up until NCGD actually starts.

Last edited:

Remove ads