Campaign

Menolly Amaranth

First Post
Yay! Okay, so this Saturday and Sunday should work rather well for me! At least, I hope so! Sunday, I'm pretty positive of, although on Saturday, I think we have a bunch of parties to do at work, at least one early in the morning. My global time gauge or whatever is off, so what time in Central time are we playing? I feel like a dork for asking, but...eh, well, better to ask and know, than to pretend I know and miss out!

Amastacia

First Post
Menolly the times for you would be 12-3. Central is one hour behind Eastern. Zackori, log in with Shadov if you still have him active.

Zackori Kaji

First Post
Aye aye I still got the old lizard laying around lol havent seen your ass in a while. Also I would like to move for Friday to be added to the list of days if that is alright with everyone elts that is, merly a suggestion that would help me out alot heh

Last edited:

Zackori Kaji

First Post
Hey guys I am sorry but I will not be able to make it today, ironically the times you have set up are right in the times I have class...wow, didn't see that coming and yes I have class on Saturdays...lesson learned lol.

Amastacia

First Post
lol Zackori it's no biggie, I do greatly appreciate you letting me know, and I know Menolly you're an iffy on today (Saturday) so the only one I'm not sure of is cameroth.

Remove ads