Can anyone post a larger, clearer version of the character sheets?

HP Dreadnought

First Post
They're extremely small in the photohost site. . . and blowing them up in picture viewer makes them blurry.

Did anybody going to this get good copies they could post?

Kirnon_Bhale

Explorer
Rykion said:
Just go to the link from Xath's post. http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=220133
Once at the host site, click on the image you want. Then click on the little magnifying glass top right of image. Then right click the image and save picture as. The jpeg will be plenty big.
Yea, I went there this morning and got all the sheets printed - they are really clear so now that I have the kobold stats and hopefully soon Davethegame's mini stats I plan on running a mini 4e scenario.

davethegame

Explorer
Kirnon_Bhale said:
Yea, I went there this morning and got all the sheets printed - they are really clear so now that I have the kobold stats and hopefully soon Davethegame's mini stats I plan on running a mini 4e scenario.

Oh, I guess I can do that! (Tonight, after work)

Keep in mind most of the stuff I got in my booster was high level, but maybe you can reverse engineer something.

Carnivorous_Bean

First Post
HP Dreadnought said:
They're extremely small in the photohost site. . . and blowing them up in picture viewer makes them blurry.

Did anybody going to this get good copies they could post?

If it's the same place I went, then you just have to wait several minutes and they'll un-blur. Of course, it may not be, and I don't have time to follow all the links right now, so .... ;)

Deimodius

First Post
After you click on a thumbnail, the image on the page that loads is a preview. If you right-click the image and choose save-as, you get a low-rez version. To the right of the image in a small box is a text link that says "Download Photo" below which you see the pixel dimensions and file size of the _full_ image. Click this text link and you will get the proper higher-rez versions.

Remove ads