Can Warforged get laid?

Elton Robb

Explorer
Actually, my game isn't an ero game. If it was, everyone would understand that and I wouldn't attract quite as many players. Last night, because my cousin was unable to participate in the Orc's personal story arc I made my player roll a significant event.

The result was: he saved someone from death and now that someone follows him everywhere as a companion. I was hoping that it would be female and it would be a non-human. Maybe an elf or a drow or something like that (his character is a an elven rogue). Well, we rolled it up, and we got an object that is not living but talks. Here I was, describing a magic sword with intelligence that can talk and suddenly he says: "I want a protocol droid."

My reaction: :D "I have Warforged stats." :devil: (we are using Rolemaster Fantasy Roleplaying.) So, we rolled, she's female. She's in love. Our rogue is plagued with a Warforged companion that is amorous over him. Ah, Amour! Especially when it's with a being produced in a Creation Forge during the time of Netheril (we are playing in the Realms).

Now that put an interesting subplot in the whole campaign. Our rogue is being followed by a warforged protocol droid who's in love with him. One of my players would probably state that it is a cruel irony, since I tortured him by telling him that his character did the Horizontal Mambo with two orc girls -- one of them being the daughter of the Chief; during his time with our orc party member (it was totally cruel).

Note: The World surprises me for some reason. Here on EnWorld, this topic has ten pages; I ask the question of wierdos on the other [darknest] site, and the moderators lock the topic.

Last edited:

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
7 pages, and nobody mentioned attached rods?

...of Wonder
...of Lordly Might
...of Ruin
...of Flailing
...of Splendor
...of Thunder and Lightning
...of the Python
...of Enlarge
...of Extend
...of Maximize

What do they have to do with this topic? Hmmmmmmm?

Last edited:

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Of course...Warforged Pimp/Wizards would highly prize staves of Power, Size Alteration, Life, Charming and Earth & Stone as well...

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Soon, someone can build a Warforged PC who can legitimately wear a blingy medallion that reads "HOTFK", and the question will be definitively answered.

Willowfang

Villager
So quite the necro-bump here, 9 1/2 years later, but thinking about a Warforged PC and seeing what's out there on this aspect of a Warforged

So some thoughts...

Why say no? I mean, does a Warforged with romantic awareness need to NOT be a thing for a campaign to function? They were created to have awareness and freewill, insomuch that they can analyze a situation and make a choice to fit the situation. Though at least mostly built for war. I would think that with freewill they would grow into a more fully and rounded sentient mentality.

In part, the above is... anthropomorphizing a human's view of sentience. But also to me, a PC race, or for me, playing a PC race that's incapable of emotional intimacy is just boring. I realize of course not everyone is going to feel the same way. Not saying I want to play a Whoreforged, I just find it hard to think they can't eventually develop feelings along these lines, not that they'll be automatic, just that such a closed door bothers me.

Physical Functions of Intimacy? No reason they couldn't change themselves or be rebuilt for it. The real question is how they arrive at the desire of such functionality. But if/once you do arrive at this question "at the moment of truth", I'd think it's more of a non-question. If you never do arrive at this question in game though, then it's really a non-issue for that game as well.

Reproduction? I don't see why not. Probably not your usual biological reproduction, but not impossible. I mean, they aren't treants or other plant based creatures even with the wood components, but you could do it that way, and as they grow up, they add stone and metal to themselves as needed

They could also build a child, putting ideas into it, kinda like the Transformers would do when going to the interior of Cybertron and giving life to new Transformers.

And really, with magic and some hand waving, regardless of how you explain things, it could really function just the same as any other PC race's reproduction in practice.

So obviously, for a given game where a DM and players wants these things, there are ways to explain what may not seem at first obviously possible.

Remove ads