• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Cannot view databases

Pananacakes

Villager
When I try to use enworld.org's Resources -> Databases I get to a page that lists the available databases but when I click to view any of them I just get an empty vBulletin Message page. This happens no matter what browser I use and happens when my son tries to access them from his computer too. I used to be able to view them, a couple years ago.

What do I have to do to access them?

Pananacakes

Villager
Oh, they don't work for you either?

I wonder how many have the problem. I sent an email about it to Russ Morrissey last year but I just found out today that I used the wrong email address. If I don't get a solution here after a while I'll try him again.

Edit: Oi...wait a minute...you ARE him aren't you? lol. If you are, then how about compiling all the other databases into a book to sell like you're compiling the character classes? I'd be happy to get access to them that way if I can't on the web site.

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Oh, they don't work for you either?

I wonder how many have the problem. I sent an email about it to Russ Morrissey last year but I just found out today that I used the wrong email address. If I don't get a solution here after a while I'll try him again.

Edit: Oi...wait a minute...you ARE him aren't you? lol. If you are, then how about compiling all the other databases into a book to sell like you're compiling the character classes? I'd be happy to get access to them that way if I can't on the web site.

Except that (a) I'd have to be able to fix them to read them and (b) it's not my work to sell.

Pananacakes

Villager
I didn't realize broken meant that much broken. I thought it was just a web site display thing. I'm sorry to hear it. Do you have access to them that you could grant to a skilled volunteer from among us here to try to fix them?

Remove ads