D&D General Carrying Capacity and Weights Carried by Wagon or Cart

Oofta

Legend
Carts in our campaigns have a weight limit of "a lot", which is good because I am not sure what the weight is of the corpse of the triceratops that they decided to bring along because "it tastes just like chicken".

p.s. Awesome pictures in this thread. May use some as inspiration in upcoming sessions.
There's a lot of disinformation on these forums, but some things just need to be corrected! ;)

It is true that a velociraptor (the real, chicken-sized ones, not the mislabeled deinonychus of Jurassic Park fame) would likely have tasted like chicken. But a triceratops? They would have likely tasted a lot more like beef or venison because they were constantly moving and needed a lot of oxygen. So get your facts, or at least best guesses, right before you assume everything tastes like chicken. :p

aco175

Legend
There's a lot of disinformation on these forums, but some things just need to be corrected! ;)

It is true that a velociraptor (the real, chicken-sized ones, not the mislabeled deinonychus of Jurassic Park fame) would likely have tasted like chicken. But a triceratops? They would have likely tasted a lot more like beef or venison because they were constantly moving and needed a lot of oxygen. So get your facts, or at least best guesses, right before you assume everything tastes like chicken. :p
Somehow I'm reminded of this.
1671545220806.png

I'm picturing him finishing by saying, "If a triceratops was less skittish, it would taste like chicken."

Haha. It's a running gag in the group. They eat almost everything they kill, and it all (even spores and an aboleth) tastes like chicken according to the druid.

Thanks for fixing that on behalf of all biologists, archeologists and chefs. Hope nobody copied my incorrect information into a scientific paper or restaurant menu!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases