Casting (hah!) call for miniature

Ktulu

First Post
So there's this guy in my group, we'll call him Balthasar...cos that's his name.

Anyway, Balthasar is a human rogue who's physically quite strong (read, gosh darn strong), and weilds a double-sword that resembles a Bat'leth from Star Trek.

Currently, he's using a ninja mini from DDM which, suffice to say, doesn't really represent him in any way, shape, or form.

So, this is a casting call. Anyone know of any mini that has some or all of these requirements:

• Human
  • Male
  • Cloak/hooded
  • Doublesword/bat'leth
  • large shuriken
  • tallish, possibly muscular

I can work with proximity, but I haven't found much that gives off this image. I've scoured reaper and I own most of the DDM line. Nothing really *works*, and the rest of the group have absolutely great representations.

Anyway, suggestions welcome, the best one wins a spot in Ktulu's sig of gratitude (forthcoming). :):p

Ktulu

First Post
If I was good enough to combine the two into an amalgam, that'd be about perfect.

The first one is technically a woman, but a little paint can fix that. I could possibly mod the sword (and don't really have to...)

sjmiller

First Post
The first one is technically a woman, but a little paint can fix that. I could possibly mod the sword (and don't really have to...)
The first one is a male elf. Look at the painted pictures and you will see. Also, the keyword list below the pictures says male.

Ktulu

First Post
Ordered last night! Thanks; what a great find!

I wish we had a decent game store here. For the 4th largest city in Washington, we're screwed when it comes to gaming materials. I have a Borders and a local coin/card shop that also sells a smattering of gaming stuff.

Level Up!

An Advertisement

Advertisement4