Castles & Crusades - Seattle Capitol Hill/Seattle U

My usual pool of gaming friends have their Friday evenings locked up for gaming "prime time" so I'm casting my net out to see if any of you fine individuals would be interested in playing Castles & Crusades for a Friday evening, post-work wind-down campaign?

I live near Seattle U, off of 14th Avenue. Reply to this post if you're interested then we can work out a meet up.

Thank you!

thraka1

First Post
Hey there. I would be interested in joining a gaming group, and I'm not particular about the game. I'll be moving to downtown Seattle (so no car) for the summer on june 1st. I'm looking for a group of gamers to play with during my internship so that if I move out there permanently after school, I will have some friends to hang out with. Please check out my accessdenied profile at http://www.accessdenied.net/cgi-bin/profile?353 for more info about me and to contact me.

thraka1 said:
Hey there. I would be interested in joining a gaming group, and I'm not particular about the game. I'll be moving to downtown Seattle (so no car) for the summer on june 1st. I'm looking for a group of gamers to play with during my internship so that if I move out there permanently after school, I will have some friends to hang out with. Please check out my accessdenied profile at http://www.accessdenied.net/cgi-bin/profile?353 for more info about me and to contact me.

Cool! We should arrange a meetup soon. Stay tuned, I'll work up some details when I figure my schedule out.

Downtown? Where in downtown? My place is easily accessed by the 3 or 4 buses.

Mycanid

First Post
Prince of Happiness said:
It's killing me! 24 views, no replies! :(

Well, if it's any consolation prince I would join the group if I lived in Seattle. :D

Unfortunately it is about a 19 hour drive from where I am. :(

Hmm ... not so sure you would want a fungus with a daytime human template as part of your group though. :\

Mycanid said:
Well, if it's any consolation prince I would join the group if I lived in Seattle. :D

Unfortunately it is about a 19 hour drive from where I am. :(

Hmm ... not so sure you would want a fungus with a daytime human template as part of your group though. :\

What a nice mushroom! 19 hours?!?! Daaaag.

thraka1 said:

Also, if you see this, ping me after you get settled. I'm planning a one-shot first for June 16th.

Solonar

First Post
Gaming in Seattle

I live in North Seattle and have a current Saturday night D&D group. I have recently learned of C&C and look foward to trying it out. Please email me at 'psitrek@gmail.com' with details.

Soloanr

Remove ads