• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kickstarter CBR+PNK: Augmented [BOXED SET KICKSTARTER]

emanoelmelo

Villager

❗GET READY, RUNNER❗

Elected one of the best indie RPGs of 2021 by Polygon, CBR+PNK is coming to print in a slick deluxe package with revised and expanded rules and brand new content!

We are launching very soon, and I can’t wait to share with you all what we’ve been working on for about a year (!). This project has been made possible by the incredible enthusiasm and support by Ray Chou and Vincenzo Ferriero from Mythopoeia (The Wildsea, Pro Patria Mori). They too have been working hard to bring to life the best version of this game.

Now we ask you to join forces and give your support in any way you can!
Jack in and click that green button. Talk about it on social media. Let the data flow.

DO YOU ACCEPT? [Y̶̛͖͙͖͓͉̤̌̿̿̂́/N]

▶ https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mythopoeia/cbr-pnk/
itchio banner.jpg

@emanoelmelo Can I ask a quick rules question while you're here (since maybe it'll be addressed in the updated version)?

When players select cyberware, they can say that it's Glitchy or that they didn't pay for it, and so they're Hunted. But I don't see anything else in the player's or GM's doc about what it means to be Hunted. In a longer-running game I can imagine what the GM would do with that choice, but given that CBR+PNK is mostly about one-shots, is there something I missed, where Hunted becomes a specific problem, like in terms of mechanics or during a certain phase?

RealAlHazred

Frumious Flumph (Your Grace/Your Eminence)
When players select cyberware, they can say that it's Glitchy or that they didn't pay for it, and so they're Hunted.
I believe, and please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the first piece of cyberware is "free." If you want cybereyes in addition to your robot arm, them you need to either say it's Glitchy, or that you're Hunted. This is not a game for minimaxers or optimizers.

I believe, and please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the first piece of cyberware is "free." If you want cybereyes in addition to your robot arm, them you need to either say it's Glitchy, or that you're Hunted. This is not a game for minimaxers or optimizers.
Oh yeah I’m not wondering about ways to load up on cyberware. Was just wondering if there’s a mechanical element to be Hunted. If not, then the incentive for some will be to go for that instead of Glitchy, and also what happens when all of the PCs pick Hunted, but it’s a one-shot so there’s no time to work all of those pursuers in.

Remove ads