• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kickstarter CBR+PNK: Augmented [BOXED SET KICKSTARTER]

emanoelmelo

Villager
@emanoelmelo (...) where Hunted becomes a specific problem, like in terms of mechanics or during a certain phase?

Hey Grendel! The Hunted tag carries a fictional weight to be used against the PC whenever they trigger an appropriate consequence. I've used it early on during a /run where the PC was hunting someone whilst they too had a hunter after them. In other occasion, when the hacker failed to hide their presence while invading a system, I created a "TRACKED" progress bar - the Hunter would show up when it completed and possibly mess up all their planning!
I understand that the concept is loose right now, but I promisse to better address it on the next edition!

Hey Grendel! The Hunted tag carries a fictional weight to be used against the PC whenever they trigger an appropriate consequence. I've used it early on during a /run where the PC was hunting someone whilst they too had a hunter after them. In other occasion, when the hacker failed to hide their presence while invading a system, I created a "TRACKED" progress bar - the Hunter would show up when it completed and possibly mess up all their planning!
I understand that the concept is loose right now, but I promisse to better address it on the next edition!
A progress bar/clock sounds perfect. And I guess if multiple people are Hunted they could all be pursued by the same corp or faction?

Anyway, thanks for the response, really looking forward to the new edition!

emanoelmelo

Villager
l0gW1Q7.png

⚠️ LAST DAY TO JOIN ⚠️

RealAlHazred

Frumious Flumph (Your Grace/Your Eminence)
Kudos for not adding more outrageous stretch goals that threaten the timeline you'd promised! Too many creators get overwhelmed when they meet their initial goals and start adding things like dice or boxes, that they haven't done the research for.

Remove ads