CB's Grim Frequencies AP OOC -- COMPLETE

Forged Fury said:
Also, there goes my idea of trying to make Bertie think she was Feral's type. Oh well.
You never know. Feral could still be Bertie's type.

I do so hope Cyril attempts some matchmaking between Bertie and Feral, if only to see Feral go bonkers.

Rubberneck

First Post
I think I'll RP J.R. as knowing that Feral was born female and has decided to go for a sex change, mostly because the hormone therapies haven't started yet, and the fact that they were mentioned by Feral in game. So I'm guessing Feral isn't trying to keep it secret, and anyone who said something about it would probably end up with a broken jaw :p it might also bring up some interesting discussion in game as well. Once of course the team is a little tighter lol. Since its only been what 2 days?

[MENTION=6755061]Kiraya_TiDrekan[/MENTION]
[MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION]
[MENTION=12430]gribble[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6763059]Rubberneck[/MENTION]
[MENTION=95059]Forged Fury[/MENTION]

Congratulations, you have attained 3rd level. Please make the appropriate adjustments to your RG character sheet and let me know when you have done so. You each had 1,680 XP from the last time I issued experience points in early March. I'm awarding 1,520 XP today. Everyone therefore has 3,200 XP total.

EXPERIENCE POINTS:
Previous XP award 1,680 XP

Hummer bodyguards 180 XP
Darryl Brzezinski 60 XP
BestBuy 180 XP
March 200 XP
April 200 XP
May 200 XP
Roleplay 500 XP

Total 3,200 XP

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Feral Level 3

Tough Hero Level 2

Base Fort save improves to +2
BAB improves to +1
Defense bonus improves to +5
Feat - Combat Martial Arts
Bonus Feat - Power Attack
Balance +1 rank
Jump +1 rank
Tumble +1 rank
Craft (Structural) +1 rank

Added in the +1 competence bonus to Balance and Tumble due to my starting occupation making them permanent class skills and having them as class skills from my level in Fast Hero. Removed +1 competence bonus to Climb as I have no idea where that came from.

Hit Points roll - [roll0]

Forged Fury

First Post
I should be able to update Cyril today. He'll take a third level of Charismatic, which should give him access to a combat debuff and at least one extra feat.

Shayuri

First Post
Hm. Find Weakness or Plan...

Either kind of works. Plan does give a short lasting bonus for the whole party though. A force multiplier is probably better than just throwing a buff on myself. I could get my Int bonus to attack, but I don't really have any good attacks to use it with.

Cool!

Prepare for planning, y'all!

Forged Fury

First Post
With 0tter taking Planning, I would almost consider taking Coordinate just for the comedy. Plans by 0tter, Morale by Cyril. What could go wrong?

ETA: Cyril is now 3rd Level. Nothing special, I took Dazzle for my talent and Alertness for my feat. Upped all of my current skills by a point.

Last edited:

Remove ads