• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

CB's Grim Frequencies AP OOC -- COMPLETE

Shayuri

First Post
Aw man...I love court stories. My best friend's a public defender. He can't share details of course, but even the tidbits I get are pretty amazing.

Shayuri

First Post
Meep. Don't worry, Forged...Otter's done after this. Her mind is like the only thing that's really real for her is all...so what she perceives as an attack on it is really scary and she's lashing out. :(

She'll lighten up once I figure out how to work in her own 'awakening' and she feels like she can protect herself better.

Forged Fury

First Post
No problem, I was having fun with it. I also just realized that Missive actually has a Will Save, so Otter may have never even gotten the message in the first place.

[MENTION=95059]Forged Fury[/MENTION], does Cyril know he's a Telepath? Does he know he's been manifesting powers? Actually, that question goes Otter, too, [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION]. Does she know she's got spellfiles? Does she understand what she can do?
[MENTION=6763059]Rubberneck[/MENTION], your character sheet has J.R. at 3rd level. I awarded 5th level in July. Also, no clue why you have J.R. at 31 Action Points. You're killing me, dude.

Shayuri

First Post
CB, not yet. I am planning an epiphany for Otter. Perhaps when she has time to sit back and really think...or perhaps if she takes a closer look at the critter...she needs something to open that door for her. Despite her apparent craziness, D0 is an empiricist. She believes what she observes. So she needs a catalyst, a paradigm shift, to make that jump into a new world.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads