• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

CB's Grim Frequencies AP OOC -- COMPLETE

Rubberneck

First Post
Sorry for the delay. Friday is usually pretty busy for me, plus I work loss prevention at a big retail store so been getting ready for Black Friday week lol. Ugh have to wake up at 2:30 am to be at the store at 4. Not gunna be fun.

No problem, do what you can. We've little enough time that I want to forward the thread if someone's not available...I expect Thanksgiving week will slow.

I'll be here and posting this week, hope some of you will, too.

Forged Fury

First Post
AJ 24/25... is that one of those serving windows that opens to the Fellowship Hall in the wall of the room that Cyril is currently hiding guarding? I'm just gonna assume that the shots are quite loud enough to hear in the room next door. If so, Cyril is moving to that thing and opening it up with two move actions. If I can shoot as well, I'll do that too.Just want to see how much I can do before I post anything in the IC.

gribble

Explorer
Sorry to be a pain, but I was going back and re-reading ability surge, and realised I should have had a -2 penalty to my save vs. petrification... which means that I would have failed. Although I probably wouldn't have spent my last AP when I would have needed a longshot 6 to make the roll, I'm happy if you want to dock me it anyway as a penalty.

Fortunately, I missed with my attack after the save, so there is no damage or anything to unwind. So T-dawg is actually now petrified, and let me know about the AP.

gribble

Explorer
Ok, thanks. It expires this round, so was going back to check the effects and noticed the penalty to saves and thought - oops!

The spare AP does let me stick to the original plan - spend it anyway to negate the action surge penalties.
:)

You've been amazingly prompt about posting for Feral throughout this game, [MENTION=6755061]Kiraya_TiDrekan[/MENTION]. Just want you to know that I notice and am appreciative. Many times you've posted Feral's action within a scant ten or fifteen minutes of it being his turn, often even less. Thanks!

Remove ads