• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

CB's Grim Frequencies IC -- COMPLETE

Shayuri

First Post
Death Otter goggles at Kiehn, then bursts into laughter.

"A badge? I can buy those for like...five bucks! Ah man...fine, have it your way. I'll find out sooner or later."

Her eyes lingered on Bukowski's face for a moment...

[roll0] Sense Motive...

Forged Fury

First Post
OOC: Sense Motive = [roll0]

Cyril also was glancing at Bukowski. Considering the guy was a psychic of some sort, and claimed that Cyril was too, he seemed to be the only one who wasn't shoveling a load of :):):):):):).

Marks nodded his head at Feral when the pair was out of earshot. He opened his mouth to say something, a "don't worry about it, bro" remark by the look of his shoulders, cheeks, and brow, but then stopped cold when Feral asked about Keihn. Nothing came out of Marks's mouth. The hand he'd started to raise, probably as a hand shake, fell to his side. Fear flitted through his eyes.

OOC: Make a Diplomacy check with a -2 penalty for having recent fisticuffs with Marks.

OOC: Everyone should now have the result of their Sense Motive check in their inbox. Feral's Diplomacy check result is 12. -2 for the situational modifier for having recently decked Marks, and -1 for Wisdom 9.

Marks eyed Feral with a blank face and replied, "He's FCC. The regional field office. But he'll be reassigned to Headquarters in D.C. starting October 1 this year." The handler was a study of neutrality. "Why do you ask?"

"He's the agent in charge of this region. Garvey's his superior. And because he's fond of reminding me, at least, of my humble roots. Am I hearing you right, Li? You're defecting?" Marks hissed this last on a whisper and looked around nervously. His tone wasn't accusing, it was interested.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads