• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Central Connecticut - Looking for players/DMs

Ghendar

First Post
Thanks for the responses everyone. I'm compiling a list of all those who are interested. I'm going to try to set up a game date sometime after New Years. I'm thinking it's best to wait until after the holidays to start.

I'll be in touch

docilej

First Post
Looking for DM/players (Sunday nights/Windsor CT)

Hi all...My Sunday night (6:30p-10p) crew is looking for another player or two. Actually we really need a DM, but another player would be good. We lost a few lately. We're based out of Windsor,CT. We're down to four people (ages 29-40) and our group has been together 10+ years.

I maintain a site for the group: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/wrrc/
You can reach me at "pickle_barrel@hotmail.com"

Seonaid

Explorer
If anyone is in the New Haven area and looking for a game a bit closer than Manchester, there may be one starting up soon. It'd be Greyhawk, point-buy (32), and Saturday nights. DM is already set, he just needs some players. I don't know the guy, just have been in touch via email, but I can put you in touch with him and hopefully something will get started. :)

CTSparky

Explorer
A game is firing up in Manchester

To those interested a game is being fired up by a GM in Manchester. It is a homebrew setting and will probably be played 12 tims a month at "The Grid" located in downtown Manchester.

Seonaid

Explorer
The Saturday night Greyhawk game in New Haven has been set. It's 32-point buy, max gold, any 3.5 books. It'll be Saturday nights from 6 to 10 (or so) at the DM's house. If you're interested (we might be looking for another player or two), email me through my profile.

EDIT: The game will be in East Haven. It starts this Saturday (I believe), but we are still looking for players, so don't hesitate to email me. :)

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads