• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ceramic d.m. final judgement posted

Mirth

Explorer
NiTessine said:
Congratulations, Mirthcard. Nice to know that at least I lost to the winner... :cool:

Thanks NiTessine. I couldn't have done it if you hadn't let me slide on the time thing. So BIG thanks, I guess. :D

Milo Bloom

First Post
My internet access is somewhat limited right now but I will definitely submit for the next contest. If someone could be so kind as to PM Alustreil on the boards or on psionics.net for me.

I should be back online full strength by the end of the month.

Maldur, I have on occassion run an Illuminati game. I have tried both grim and gritty like my story or a more light hearted approach. In both cases my players have enjoyed a world where everything is a just another wheel in some plot. I have one or two stories I am currently working on. A fantasy piece and a modern faerie tale. ^_^

Congratulations again to Mirth and everyone else who posted. I really enjoyed the stories that were written.

Next round I will have to pay close attention if the pictures are illustrations for the story or plot devices. I operated under the assumption they were simply illustrations for the story and did not need to be main plot devices.

Cheers,

Milo

Last edited:

alsih2o

First Post
Milo Bloom said:

Next round I will have to pay close attention if the pictures are illustrations for the story or plot devices. I operated under the assumption they were simply illustrations for the story and did not need to be main plot devices.

well, this was our first time doing it, but i feel that the best illustrations are the ones that show "major bits" of the story. frequently i think the best example of this is childrens literature :)

as for p.m.ing you, someone may be kind enuf to do it, but with the tradition of first come first served that iron d.m. has built i think the as a judge i would feel odd doing that. you are more than welcome :) i am just saying i would feel odd providing anyone but the winner of the previous round a gauranteed slot in the next :)

Last edited:

Remove ads