CERAMIC D.M. (not the current one, a year old)

alsih2o

First Post
well, barsoomcore, that puts oyu in the top dog spot. endurance counts :)

altho i must say, i did like your story, strange, but strange is what was called for ;)

congrats goes out to barsoomcore, and thanks to everyone else who participated, judges and writers alike,a s well as the friendly input from spectators :)

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
arwink: I'm sorry to hear that. I was sure looking forward to pitting stories.

Next time.

Thanks to all the judges for putting so much effort into their critiques. Nothing could be more useful or appreciated.

Wow, that was fun. Guess I get to put "Ceramic DM Champion" in my sig now, huh? Cool.

What round of Ceramic DM is this, anyway?

Clay, you are a fiend. Those pictures were terrible! I have less hair now than I did (and that wasn't so much), thanks awfully. Thanks for all the effort, that was great fun.

Do I get a key to the Champions' bathroom now?

alsih2o

First Post
barsoomcore said:

Clay, you are a fiend.

um, you forgot the r in that word....

put it in your sig man, this is round 4.

the champions bathroom is an outhouse here in the tennessee wilderness, there is no key, but we do give you a special stick the racoons are afraid of :)

Mirth

Explorer
Just pee on 'em.

You haven't lived until you've peed on Mark's Tennessee raccoons :D

Congrats barsoomcore! (Your sig isn't nearly obnoxious enough, though. Mine was about 3 times that size for several months. Before the raccoons got at it, that is.)

Better luck next time arwink, I know what it's like to be behind the eight ball.

Maldur

First Post
Grats, barsoomcore!

Luckily we didn't have to choose between your and Arwinks:)

Im looking foreward to next time!

(sorry for the late judging at the start :D)

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
:) Congrats to all of the participants and especially the new champion on yet another fine round of the Ceramic DM! :)

Remove ads