• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ceramic DM Winter 07 (Final Judgment Posted)

FickleGM

Explorer
orchid blossom said:
I just have to say, after writing judgements for the first two stories... Judging makes you feel like a big meanie!
Critical != Mean

If it makes you feel any better, I only entered this competition on a lark, to see what it was like. I have no illusions regarding my ability. So, even the worst criticism can't harsh my mellow.

Berandor

lunatic
Gabriel said:
Critical != Mean

If it makes you feel any better, I only entered this competition on a lark, to see what it was like. I have no illusions regarding my ability. So, even the worst criticism can't harsh my mellow.
...which will make it even sweeter if you win the round. For you. :)

Plus, mean judgements really help. You can put three more people on your ignore list, and the hum and flow of EnWorld becomes just that more bearable.

orchid blossom

Explorer
You may never see those judgements... I e-mailed them to myself from work and they haven't hit my inbox yet, 3 hrs later. If I lost them I'm going to be very upset.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
orchid blossom said:
You may never see those judgements... I e-mailed them to myself from work and they haven't hit my inbox yet, 3 hrs later. If I lost them I'm going to be very upset.
Won't they be in your work "sent email" folder?

Don't marsh Gabriel's hello!

Whatever that means.

orchid blossom

Explorer
Piratecat said:
Won't they be in your work "sent email" folder?

Don't marsh Gabriel's hello!

Whatever that means.

Ahh, yes indeed it would. Which reminds me that I should clean that thing out, it probably has something like 1,000 messages in it.

Don't worry about Mabriel's gello. I hear cookies spark it right back up.

Drawmack

First Post
Well, I got the rough draft of my entry done. It flowed pretty easily, suprisingly. I usually stare at these oddball pictures for a day and a half before any ideas hit me, but these pictures almost pulled this story from me with very little effort on my part.

I just hope that's not a bad sign.

Remove ads