• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ceramic DM Winter 07 (Final Judgment Posted)

carpedavid

First Post
Sialia said:
CarpeDavid, apologies for being late in getting around to reading your story. Even though everyone has already told you it's brilliant, I wanted to add my two cents: It's brilliant.

Wow! Thanks, Sialia!

And also, you've gone and gotten the song "The Ash Grove" permanently stuck in my head now.

I wasn't previously familiar with that song, but now that I've looked it up, I can say yes, that's just about perfect.

Wild Gazebo

Explorer
carpedavid:

I don't really comment on these things very often; but, that was very well written. Very concise--economic yet encompassing. Good work!

yangnome

First Post
Round 2 - Match 2

OK folks. It is time to kick off the next round of our competition. The first match we're posting is actually match 2, Pirate Cat vs. Berandor. This promises to be a very good round and I'm sure it will be difficult to judge. Writers, I expect you to come out of your corners with both hands swinging, and I better see some shots below the belt. You have 72 hours from the time of this post.

Attachments

• 2_2_1.jpg
    2_2_1.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 130
  • 2_2_2.jpg
    2_2_2.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 133
  • 2_2_3.jpg
    2_2_3.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 120
  • 2_2_4.jpg
    2_2_4.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 135
  • 2_2_5.jpg
    2_2_5.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 139

Berandor

lunatic
Huh. Saw the pictures, had an idea. They seem to be okay.

See you in 72 hours at the latest. I'm really looking forward to where PC will include the ukulele...

Dear Piratecat and Berandor,

Best of luck with these pictures; may you both quickly find the thread that joins these guys together. I'm really looking forward to the results! :D

Spoiler for Judges Only!
[sblock]Now I meant it, unless you are a judge, don't open the spoiler block.
[sblock]Seriously, unless your name is either yangnome or orchid blossom, you're just ruining things.[sblock]OK, I can see you're not playing fair so neither will I![sblock]
[sblock]Now remember who's scythe I'm holding. I can - if pushed - give him a suggestion or two for future work![/sblock]
[sblock]Ha Nothing! You think I'd be silly enough to post something important here?[/sblock]
[sblock]That's what emails are for buddy![/sblock]
[sblock]You still looking? I thought you would have gotten the hint?[/sblock]
[sblock]OK, I'm just going to have to be cruel and give some more pain[sblock]You[/sblock][sblock]will[/sblock][sblock]find[/sblock][sblock]nothing![/sblock][/sblock]
[sblock][sblock]Nice photoshop on image one. I reckon you maybe could have left the willy in but heh, best not to upset anyone.
Well i had to have some message for the judges. ;) [/sblock][/sblock]
[sblock]Actually, you may have gone past it by now.[/sblock]
[sblock]Well go on, back up to the top.[/sblock]
[sblock]Oh so you thought you'd go direct to the bottom one huh? Why don't you go bake to the top.[/sblock]
[/sblock][/sblock][/sblock][/sblock]

Gulla

Adventurer
Herremann the Wise said:
Spoiler for Judges Only!

That is just plain mean :(

I'll probably be so distracted by this that I won't even manage to write comments. So if no more comments are comming, blame Herremann ;)

Håkon
trying hard not to look.

yangnome

First Post
Herremann the Wise said:
Dear Piratecat and Berandor,

Best of luck with these pictures; may you both quickly find the thread that joins these guys together. I'm really looking forward to the results! :D

Spoiler for Judges Only!
[sblock]Seriously, unless your name is either yangnome or orchid blossom, you're just ruining things.[sblock]OK, I can see you're not playing fair so neither will I![sblock]
[sblock]Now remember who's scythe I'm holding. I can - if pushed - give him a suggestion or two for future work![/sblock]
[sblock]Ha Nothing! You think I'd be silly enough to post something important here?[/sblock]
[sblock]OK, I'm just going to have to be cruel and give some more pain[sblock]You[/sblock][sblock]will[/sblock][sblock]find[/sblock][sblock]nothing![/sblock][/sblock]
[sblock][sblock]Nice photoshop on image one. I reckon you maybe could have left the willy in but heh, best not to upset anyone.
Well i had to have some message for the judges. ;) [/sblock][/sblock]
[sblock]Oh so you thought you'd go direct to the bottom one huh? Why don't you go bake to the top.[/sblock]

Well i had to have some message for the judges. ;) [sblock]I figured it was better safe than sorry. I'm still debating about PSing the other photo as well.[/sblock][/sblock][/sblock]

Remove ads