• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ceramic DM Winter 07 (Final Judgment Posted)

BSF

Explorer
mythago said:
Yay, two pictures without people in them ;)

Yeah, it is nice to have the implied characters minimized.

I gotta say that I love the picture with the dog and cat though. Though, it does look familiar. I am pretty sure it hasn't been used in a previous Ceramic DM, but I think I have seen it somewhere. *shrug* Them's the breaks when you scour the internet for odd pictures sometimes. :)

orchid blossom

Explorer
BSF said:
I gotta say that I love the picture with the dog and cat though. Though, it does look familiar. I am pretty sure it hasn't been used in a previous Ceramic DM, but I think I have seen it somewhere. *shrug* Them's the breaks when you scour the internet for odd pictures sometimes. :)

I've seen it used as someone's avatar in a couple places. Since we frequent some of the same places, you probably have too.

Berandor

lunatic
Piratecat said:
Hmmph. Well, I have a plot I like and the writing is going suspiciously easily. We'll see.

But no ukeleles.
I'm looking forward to see what you came up with. I like my plot, too, but writing is hard this time. I struggle through the paragraphs, revise them, delete them, write them anew... and I fear it might be a long story when it's done. If it ever gets done.

I feel like Sialia, only without the genius.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I'm not sure I ever feel like Sialia. One of her hallmarks, and one of the things that fills me with wonder, is that she starts writing as soon as she sees the pictures and just doesn't stop. Her problem is stopping the story, not starting it. I generally don't work that way. For better or for worse, tonight seems to be my exception.

This story is writing itself. And nary a hunchback to be seen.

I can't wait to read your story. I love seeing what someone else does with the same photos, even though it always makes me curse when I see opportunities that I might have missed.

Berandor

lunatic
Piratecat said:
I'm not sure I ever feel like Sialia. One of her hallmarks, and one of the things that fills me with wonder, is that she starts writing as soon as she sees the pictures and just doesn't stop. Her problem is stopping the story, not starting it. I generally don't work that way. For better or for worse, tonight seems to be my exception.
Okay, so I don't feel like Sialia. That's one hell of a problem to have, though :)

yangnome

First Post
Round 2 Match 3

Match 3:
Rodrigo Istalindir vs. Tadk

OK contestants. You have five pictures this round and 72 hours from the time of this post to draft a story. Good luck.

Attachments

• 2_3_1.jpg
    2_3_1.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 65
  • 2_3_2.jpg
    2_3_2.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 81
  • 2_3_3.jpg
    2_3_3.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 80
  • 2_3_4.jpg
    2_3_4.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 72
  • 2_3_5.jpg
    2_3_5.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 69

tadk

Explorer
Wtf

I was really liking this batch till that 4th picture
can we get a little context on that bad boy?
And why the inflatable off color penguin

I had a plot forming till I saw the alien baby thing
G/L my esteemed opponent, I doubt you shall have much to fear this round.

TK

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads