D&D 5E CG's BBCode Character Sheet -- Pre alpha

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
I have a google sheets BB Code forum character sheet creator I've been tinkering with.
It's pre-alpha but if anyone feels like checking it out here is the link.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UYFFaw7mYnLdNmI8MIuso82TDuqJDv2bS43Yh0Kr0Jw/edit?usp=sharing

It's not and will never be an automated sheet, its quite manual.
Any comments are welcome.

Output Example:

Coriana the Forsaken
Human (Variant) Warlock(Hexblade) 3
Pirate CN
XP: 900 / 2700
Strength 12 (+1)
Dexterity 14 (+2)
Constitution 14 (+2)
Intelligence 9 (-1)
Wisdom 14 (+2)
Charisma 18 (+4)
Coriana is a pirate landlocked due to fate and circumstance. She has debts she must pay and is reluctant to see them paid as the price may be higher than she can pay. Deadly with a blade, she seeks a way to repay her debt and regain her full freedoms.​

[sblock=Appearance, Personality and Backstory]Age 21
Gender Female
Height 5'11""
Weight 160
Hair Black
Skin Olive
Eyes Blue

Description
An athletic human woman, Coriana is remarkably graceful in her movements. She is loud and brash, quick to joke or to make her feelings known. She dresses practically but comfortably, and keeps her dark hair cut short.​

Traits
She reacts badly if touched without permission.​
Coriana has a tendency to use nicknames. She is terrible with names.​
Ideal
Freedom to go where she will and do what she wants.​
Bond
Though a free spirit, her ties to her younger siblings are something that pains her, she regrets leaving them behind.​
Flaw
She rarely forgets or forgives an insult, and badly feels the need to pay it back.​

Backstory
Born to a peasant class family in Helveki, Coriana ran away from her family home at 16. Desperate to see the world, she joined a crew of a merchant ship. When the ship was taken by pirates, she switched sides, and joined the pirate crew. Her ferocity and skill gained her quite a reputation, and she switched crews often, looking for bigger scores. She set out with a boat and crew of her own, and disaster struck. Caught in a powerful hurricane, her ship capsized and sank. Her crew lost, she felt herself slip beneath the waves, and as she felt her lungs fill with seawater, she felt a presence. It spoke in her mind, “You are more than you have been. I am the Sword of the Lord of the Deep, I will have need of your help. I will return you to the surface in exchange for your service in the future.” She agreed, and awoke on a beach, barely alive. Over the next few years her career resumed, her reputation grew and she put her newfound abilities to work enriching herself. Eventually a deal gone bad left her at loose ends inland in Essess, owning only what she has on her person, and looking for her next move.​
Friend: Jorim - Coriana’s older brother, left home to seek his fortunes in the Helveki army, Coriana and he were very close as children, and she hasn’t seen him in years. The loss of his protection from their father is one of many reasons Coriana left home.​
Foe: Captain Arquiss ”The Dark Lady” - One of the captains of Freeport, Captain Arquiss, a cunning Tiefling pirate had laid out the money for Coriana’s ill-fated expedition. She seeks compensation for her losses.​
Contact: Chekanza - A Chadan from the Elemental wastes, with a shock of blue in his otherwise dark hair, Chekanza is a merchant she has run successful missions for, and can often provide information about the smuggling underworld.​
Trinket: A tiny gnome-crafted music box that plays a song she dimly remembers from her childhood. She discovered this next to her on the beach when she washed up after the ill fated voyage.​
[/sblock][sblock=Skills & Proficiencies]Proficiency Bonus: +2

Skills
  • Acrobatics +2
  • Animal Handling +2
  • Arcana -1
  • Athletics +3
  • Deception +6
  • History -1
  • Insight +4
  • Intimidation +8
  • Investigation -1
  • Medicine +2
  • Nature -1
  • Perception +4
  • Performance +4
  • Persuasion +4
  • Religion -1
  • Sleight of Hand +2
  • Stealth +2
  • Survival +2
Proficiencies
Armor Light, Medium, Shields
Weapons Simple, Martial
Tools Vehicles(Water), Navigator's Tools, Jeweler's Tools
Languages Common, Elvish, Primordial[/sblock][sblock=Combat]AC 15
Initiative +2
Speed 30 ft
Passive Perception +14
HP 24
Hit Dice 3/3
HD Type 1d8+2

Saving Throws
  • Strength +1
  • Dexterity +2
  • Constitution +2
  • Intelligence -1
  • Wisdom +4
  • Charisma +6
Attacks
  • Rapier melee +7 / 1d8+5 piercing finesse, charisma*
  • Dagger melee/ranged +4 / 1d4+2 piercing [20/60]
Cantrips
  • Eldritch Blast ranged +6 / 1d10 force [120]
[/sblock][sblock=Features]Background: Pirate(Bad Reputation)
No matter where you go, people are afraid of you due to your reputation. When you are in a civilized settlement, you can get away with minor criminal offenses, such as refusing to pay for food at a tavern or breaking down doors at a local shop, since most people will not report you to the authorities.​
Feats
Prodigy
Gain proficiency in one skill, one tool, and one language.​
  • Double proficiency in one skill.
Warlock Features
Spellcasting
Pact of the Blade
Improved Pact Weapon(Invocation)
  • Pact Weapon is a spellcasting focus.
Fiendish Vigor(Invocation)
You can cast false life on yourself at will as a 1st-level spell, without expending a spell slot or material components.​
  • 1d4+4 thp
Hexblade Features
Hex Warrior
  • Proficient in medium armor, shields, and martial weapons.
  • Use Cha for attack and damage with a particular one-handed proficient weapon.
Hexblade's Curse
As a bonus action, choose a target withing 30 ft. Target is cursed for 1 minute. Recharge on short or long rest.​
  • Proficiency bonus to damage
  • Crit on 19 or 20
  • If the cursed target dies, you regain hit points equal to your warlock level + your Charisma modifier

[/sblock][sblock=Spellcasting]Pact Slots: 2
Pact Level: 2
Focus: Pact Blade

Warlock Spells
  • Spell Attack Bonus: +6
  • Spell Save DC: 14
Warlock Cantrips
Eldritch Blast, Sword Burst​
Warlock Spells Known: 4
Shield*, Blur*, Wrathful Smite*, Branding Smite*, Hex, Invisibility, Witchbolt, Charm Person​

[/sblock][sblock=Money and Equipment]Money
0 pp, 0 gp, 0 ep, 0 sp, 0 cp​
Carried
  • Rapier
  • 2 daggers
  • Chain shirt
  • A belaying pin (club)
  • 50 feet of silk rope
  • Lucky Seashell
  • set of common clothes
  • belt pouch
  • Backpack
Carried Weight: 40
Carrying Capacity: 180
Heavily Encumbered: 120
Encumbered: 60
Push, Drag, Lift: 360
[/sblock][sblock=Notes][/sblock]

You've shown me yours, want to see mine? I admit, mine is heavy on tables and not all folk like that. Just quote this post and copy from [ table= to the last [ /sblock]

Sample of it in action: http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...Homebrew-Rogues-Gallery&p=7246089#post7246089
Or this one: http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...es-of-the-Apocalypse-RG&p=7303604#post7303604

Name:
Race:
Background:
Class:
Alignment:
Proficiency Bonus: +2
Inspiration: No
Spent HD: none

Strength: (+)
Athlethics: +​

Dexterity: (+)
Acrobatics: +
Sleight of Hand: +
Stealth: +​

Constitution: (+)

Charisma: (+)
Deception: +
Intimidation: +
Performance: +
Persuasion: +​
Passive Perception:
Passive Investigation:
Initiative: +
AC:
Speed: ft
Hit Dice:
HP: /

Intelligence: (+)
Arcana: +
History: +
Investigation: +
Nature: +
Religion: +​

Wisdom: (+)
Animal Handling: +
Insight: +
Medicine: +
Perception: +
Survival: +​

+Proficient; ++Expert

[sblock="COMBAT"]OFFENSE Initiative: +0
Weapon
Battleaxe
Warhammer
SPELL
Range

varies
To Hit
+4
+4
+5
Damage
1d8+2 (s)
1d8+2 (b)
varies
Notes
versatile (1d10)
versatile (1d10)
varies, DC 13
DEFENSE
AC:
Immunities:
Resistances:

EXPENDABLES

Spells Per Long Rest
Spells Cast
1st
2nd
-
3rd
-
4th
-
5th
-
6th
-
7th
-
8th
-
9th
-
Cantrips:
1st level:
! domain spell, + Spell benefits from higher casting level. * Spell requires concentration
# Requires a spell focus or cheap material component. $ Requires a material component that costs money[/sblock][sblock="FEATURES AND TRAITS"]Proficiencies and Languages
Languages:
Armor:
Weapons:
Tools:
Race:
ability adj; Speed: feet; Size: ; Livespan: years
Background:
Skills: ; Tools: ; Language:
Feature: :
Feats: None
Class:

[/sblock][sblock="EQUIPMENT"]Armor?
Weapon?
waterskin
backpack
common clothes (3#)
a blanket
bedroll (7#)
belt pouch (0 gp, 0 sp, )

Equipment Weight:
[sblock="Carrying Capacity"]
Encumbered
Heavily Encumbered
Carrying Capacity
Push, Drag, Lift
[/sblock][/sblock][sblock="DESCRIPTION and HISTORY"]HISTORY:
Race:
Relationship:
Height:
Weight:
Complexion:
Skin:
Hair:
Eyes:
Face Structure:
APPEARANCE:

PERSONALITY:

Traits:
Traits:
Ideal:
Bond:
Flaw:
[/sblock]

Other people already use my layout, so sure. I'm always tweaking it. The second sheet link has a saving throws section in the combat area that I have no merged into the blank sheet yet.

Remove ads