The Starter Set for RuneQuest: Roleplaying in Glorantha is coming! Between now and its release later this year, RuneQuest creative director Jason Durall's Design Diary will share insights about the development of this exciting new boxed set which will introduce the RuneQuest RPG and Greg Stafford's mythic world of Glorantha to all-new audiences.
- Diary #1: What to expect in the RQ Starter Set
- Diary #2: Cover Art reveal, and what's inside the box
- Diary #3: The new adventurers
- Diary #4: More about the new adventurers
- Diary #5: Welcome to Jonstown, setting for the Starter Set (guest post by Jeff Richard)
- Diary #6: Creating the Jonstown City Maps (guest post by Jeff Richard)
- Diary #7: Printer's proofs are back!
- Diary #8: A Gateway to Adventure
- Diary #9: Beyond the Starter Set
- Diary #10: Take a look at an advance copy of the Starter Set (guest post by Rick Meints)
- Diary #11: The back covers make a map! (guest post by Michael O'Brien)
- Diary #12: Putting the SoloQuest in RuneQuest
- Diary #13: Writing the Battle of Dangerford SoloQuest (guest post by James Coquillat and David Naylor)
In the mean time, we thank you for your patience. As Rick noted in his last Covid-19 Shipping and Fulfilment update, we were very confident we'd have the eagerly-anticipated RuneQuest Starter Set in all our fulfilment warehouses by the end of summer. Unfortunately, due to shipping delays out of our control, that was sadly not to be. If you'd like to get an email the moment the RQ Starter Set is ready to order, sign up here!
RPG Imaginings has made an unboxing video with a comprehensive preview of what to expect when you finally receive your own copy of the RuneQuest Starter Set: