Chapter Titles

Laurel

First Post
So goes with general- things that are KOA but not a big topic... say the wonders that are chapter titles?
By the way we are at chapter 29 - “Warhorns at Caer Albion” obviously starts at our arrival for battle at Caer Albion. I had switched over the date thing when we moved to T days and so eventually I will be able to tell what actual day we are at over all.... It is crazy to realize just how long our party has been together.

Last edited by a moderator:

The_Universe

First Post
Can we maybe get a comprehensive list of the chapter titles? At the moment, they're spread across all six threads (and several thousand posts) of the OOC board.

Laurel

First Post
Unless someone else has them handy I can answer all the above questions, but I need to be at home as that is were DnD things reside :) So don't take my silence as refusal, I just can't answer it yet (same with one of the other boards a question to post something) :)

But as soon I can and remember to do so I shall! :p

The_Universe

First Post
Laurel said:
Unless someone else has them handy I can answer all the above questions, but I need to be at home as that is were DnD things reside :) So don't take my silence as refusal, I just can't answer it yet (same with one of the other boards a question to post something) :)

But as soon I can and remember to do so I shall! :p
No problem. Take your time!

Laurel

First Post
Xath said:
How long has our party been together, Kat? I'm curious.
not an exact number, but running rough numbers the starting group meet in Thanesport a over a year ago.
Okay so not that out there, but still a lot longer then mentally I had though.... and it makes me wonder- are we still in the depths of winter and snow? We've got some cool descriptions of places and such, but weather hasn't been an issue recently.

The_Universe

First Post
Laurel said:
not an exact number, but running rough numbers the starting group meet in Thanesport a over a year ago.
Okay so not that out there, but still a lot longer then mentally I had though.... and it makes me wonder- are we still in the depths of winter and snow? We've got some cool descriptions of places and such, but weather hasn't been an issue recently.
You're probably in mid-autumn. I'll bear that in mind as I describe the scenes. Thanks for the reminder.

Laurel

First Post
Chapters and Days Part 1

Chapter One- “Shadows of the Past” Day 1-8

Chapter Two- “Scions of a Dying Age” Day 8-13

Chapter Three- “The Fall of the City of Forsaken Elves” Day 14

Chapter Four- “A Debt Repaid” Day 15-17

Chapter Five: “A Hidden Kingdom” Day 17-43

Chapter Six: “Homecomings” Day 44-45

Chapter Seven: “” Day 45

Chapter Eight: “New Flames” Day 46-48

Chapter Nine: “What Price Survival” Day 49