• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Character Duos with Synergy

blalien

First Post
Whenever my girlfriend and I play in the same D&D game, we like to make characters with synergy. For example, last time I played a sentinel and she played a rogue. My wolf companion gave her combat advantage and she sneak attacked everything. I was wondering if you had any other ideas for good pairings.

Kzach

Banned
Banned
Any class with an accurate and damaging Melee Basic Attack + Bravura Warlord = AHMGITHURTZGETMEOUTOFHERE!

Last edited:

Doctor Proctor

First Post
Any class with an accurate and damaging Melee Basic Attack + Bravura Warlord = AHMGITHURTZGETMEOUTOFHERE!

Pretty much. Another interesting combo that a friend and I did was Sorcerer and Warlock. They're both Arcane Striker classes, but the Sorcerer is more blasty, and the Warlock is more controllery. My Dragonborn Sorcerer used Dragonfear as well as some other powers (the lower level ones that give negatives to certain defenses) to make it easier for the Warlock to hit, while the Warlock focused on a more controllery build that maximized things like to-hit penalties and forced movement in order to make sure that my Sorcerer didn't get mobbed. So they weren't so much synergistic in the sense of a Warlord + MBA using class, but they play well together and work off each other well.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads