• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Character Generator

Ranger REG

Explorer
Mynex said:

That's not to say it's been 100% ruled out down the road, but for the patch, no.
Actually, I was kinda hoping for the full-version e-Tools v1.2.1 (not just the patch but the entire program).

Now, I'll have to see if I can scavenge the original program in my FLGS, and then download the patch.

Davin

First Post
Ranger REG said:
Now, I'll have to see if I can scavenge the original program in my FLGS, and then download the patch.
You can purchase the entire fully-patched program from CMP's site, it's just that you'll have to download it (and burn it yourself if desired) rather than getting it already on CD.

Mynex

First Post
Or get it at GenCon...

We _will_ be having copies for sale there, and if we run out, we will be burning more. :D

And silly-string, eh? Oh it's ON now Chris. ;D

Twin Rose

First Post
Mynex said:
Or get it at GenCon...

We _will_ be having copies for sale there, and if we run out, we will be burning more. :D

hehe wish I could just burn them .. everyone wants cool packaging! (Which, by the way, we REALLY have it looks so sharp.)

Yeah, I know.. You monkeys will be flinging pooh!

Fractalwave

First Post
Mynex said:
Or get it at GenCon...

Okay, I gotta chime in now. I'll be in that booth! Guys, I got a bum knee and am currently on crutches. Kindly aim at each other. :D

For the rest of you, I'll be the one on the side taking pictures of them both and selling them for charity!!!

Mynex

First Post
Fractalwave said:

Okay, I gotta chime in now. I'll be in that booth! Guys, I got a bum knee and am currently on crutches. Kindly aim at each other. :D

For the rest of you, I'll be the one on the side taking pictures of them both and selling them for charity!!!

*note to self - aim for the gimp! :D*

No worries Dee, I won't _aim_ for you... but I can't be held accountable for collatoral damage! ;)

Uhrmm... I wonder if they make fkae monkey poo... oh well.. if not, I have an artist on hand. :D

I just have this vision of seeing the look (and getting a pic!) of Chris' face as he walks up to his booth and see's hundreds of fake 'Flung' Monkey poo all over the booth. *evil grin*

Twin Rose

First Post
Mynex said:

I just have this vision of seeing the look (and getting a pic!) of Chris' face as he walks up to his booth and see's hundreds of fake 'Flung' Monkey poo all over the booth. *evil grin*

You should see the blood-covered, eye-gouged out, hanging from a noose stuffed-monkeys that I got all ready :)

(Twin Rose Software: Just because 100 monkeys in 100 years on typewriters can in theory write Hamlet doesn't mean you want to make your d20 characters with it.)

Mynex

First Post
Twin Rose said:

You should see the blood-covered, eye-gouged out, hanging from a noose stuffed-monkeys that I got all ready :)

(Twin Rose Software: Just because 100 monkeys in 100 years on typewriters can in theory write Hamlet doesn't mean you want to make your d20 characters with it.)

Uhrm.. that was pretty good... but here's my retort/thought...

Monkeys are living sentient beings... they can (in theory) produce hamlet in 100 years...

Roses are flowers that grow from, er, fertilizer...

So since Roses come from fertilizer, and monkeys throw fertilizer, then that would mean that Roses come from Monkeys as well...

And since there's that 'growth' period, the Monkeys will be done in 100 yrs and the Rose in 101 yrs. ;)

HA! :D

Twin Rose

First Post
Mynex said:

Uhrm.. that was pretty good... but here's my retort/thought...

Monkeys are living sentient beings... they can (in theory) produce hamlet in 100 years...

Roses are flowers that grow from, er, fertilizer...

So since Roses come from fertilizer, and monkeys throw fertilizer, then that would mean that Roses come from Monkeys as well...

And since there's that 'growth' period, the Monkeys will be done in 100 yrs and the Rose in 101 yrs. ;)

HA! :D

Hmmm, interesting logic. But, unlike monkies, roses look and smell pretty. Monkeys smell like, umm, fertilzer.

Fractalwave

First Post
Twin Rose said:

Hmmm, interesting logic. But, unlike monkies, roses look and smell pretty. Monkeys smell like, umm, fertilzer.

MONKEY POX!!!

Have we successfully reduced this thread to a discussion of darwinian theory yet?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads