Character Level Up Approvals

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Actually, SK pointed out a flaw - the item I picked up for him is well over the current limits for the Pearl. However, with the number of characters we now have in the 8+ range it's likely time to start a discussion on raising the limits there. One of his comments also sparked a thought about DMC use - the ability to "find" items in the Pearl and/or "put a rush" on the manufacture of wanted items to get past the mandatory waiting time for commissions. I'll likely bundle both of those into the same discussion.

Satin Knights

First Post
Reviewing Samad:
a) You hadn't carried the BAB changes through on the CMB and CMD. Fixed.
b) You hadn't recalculated your inventory and finances. Fixed.
3) You still have plenty of money left. Go shopping.

Samad is APPROVED for third level.

Satin Knights

First Post
Reviewing Paskell:
a) You also hadn't carried the BAB changes through to CMD. Fixed.
b) Dodge gets applied to CMD. Fixed.
3) Go shopping. You can at least upgrade to masterwork weapons and buy a few healing potions for yourself.

Paskell is APPROVED for third level.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Actually, SK pointed out a flaw - the item I picked up for him is well over the current limits for the Pearl. However, with the number of characters we now have in the 8+ range it's likely time to start a discussion on raising the limits there. One of his comments also sparked a thought about DMC use - the ability to "find" items in the Pearl and/or "put a rush" on the manufacture of wanted items to get past the mandatory waiting time for commissions. I'll likely bundle both of those into the same discussion.
I started that discussion. I am all set to approve Bren, but I think we are waiting on this item issue.

Gorgon Heap

First Post
Hey gang. Can somebody take a look at Lightfeather for me. I think I'm good but may have miscounted her HP somehow.

Also, as I just did a one-shot from 1st-3rd, can somebody remind me how I go about shopping for new equipment?

Satin Knights

First Post
I will take a look at her in a few minutes. And, I didn't get a chance to say it before, but I like the new picture.

Shopping is done at the Mystic Pearl. For non-mundane items, you roll a 1d100 to see if it is available. Mundane items like leather armor you don't have to roll for. A result of 75 or less says it is available. If it isn't available, you check the first post to see if one has been left over in stock. If it is, you can take that one. If not, you can commission for them to build you an item. It takes three real life days for every 1,000 gp of the item's value. Items you have can be sold back to the store at full price. Do a little fluffy description of your shopping. Show your math. That is about it.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases