Ahh thank you, I was hoping I had it right this time!
darn, i meant to clarify fighter feat. my bad. sorry [MENTION=6801450]Trogdor1992[/MENTION] and [MENTION=40413]GlassEye[/MENTION]
alright [MENTION=6801311]KahlessNestor[/MENTION], this is what I have for Zinnelis:
Things I fixed:
1. I fixed a missing an HP. 11 + 9 = 20!
2. Doesn't matter at all really, but your arcane spell failure chance is 10% for the leather armor
3. Took out the section instructions to clean it up
4. Played with weapon, skill, and equipment formatting
Things you need to do:
1. Look at the gold total section, it's tough to do mid-adventure. Not sure what judges would say about totals and whatnot.
2. I think you need to take an extra language due to a rank in linguistics?
Things I like:
1. I liked that you keep his location updated. Underbridge ftw!
2. How you organize your character knowledge
Status: Almost approved, but not yet.
[MENTION=6801311]KahlessNestor[/MENTION], I suppose level ups mid adventure are a bit trickier than in between. I think to create a unity of the equipment, here we need to pick one of two paths....
1. Update everything non-equipment related to level 2. Keep track of everything bought/acquired/used separately in your ministats in the game.
2. Update your character sheet to reflect every item transaction so far, what you've received/used/bought.
The reasons for this is that your finances sections doesn't match your equipment section. We need to make them play nice with each other. I'm not sure which of the above mentioned methods is best, or more commonly used, or what should definitely be used. Judges?
Personally, playing with the equipment numbers and keeping track of it is my least favorite part of gaming. But my opinion is irrelevant, and nonetheless it is vitally important and must not be mismanaged.