• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Character Level Up Approvals

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I was working on approval for Ru Brike and noticed perrinmiller already got it. It appears that rebuilds traditionally only need one approval? Oh well, learned a little about Slayers, anyway.

Hmm, I thought he would need 2 Approvals since it was a complete rebuild of the class. But I guess that was not a big a deal as a fresh character. It really did not take any longer than a normal level-up to go over.

I am fine with 1 Approval only being needed. :)

Aura

Explorer
I did some quick pre-approval work on Dunkel, all either clarifications or in his favor:[sblock=Disclosure]Clarified the HP lines by removing 'class 2' and adding 'Cleric Level 2' to match the apparent intent; Increased BAB in Sling Attack line to 1 and total attack bonus to +2; Noted number of skill points available is now 5 (no change to skills, 5 pts were already spent)[/sblock]
The only problem is Dunkel has a Favored Class bonus coming to him that needs to be allocated. Go ahead and make that election and I can throw a quick stamp on him.

Aura

Explorer
I APPROVED Mystie for level 4. It was pretty solid and I only had to note she'd taken +1 HP thrice for her favored class bonus. I don't often use that word, but it followed twice, so I decided what the heck. :)

Only thing I have now that I've seen her is, although she may have started that way, I'm not sure I'd currently call her shy. I thought I'd throw that out for your consideration.

Have fun!

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
I did some quick pre-approval work on Dunkel, all either clarifications or in his favor:[sblock=Disclosure]Clarified the HP lines by removing 'class 2' and adding 'Cleric Level 2' to match the apparent intent; Increased BAB in Sling Attack line to 1 and total attack bonus to +2; Noted number of skill points available is now 5 (no change to skills, 5 pts were already spent)[/sblock]
The only problem is Dunkel has a Favored Class bonus coming to him that needs to be allocated. Go ahead and make that election and I can throw a quick stamp on him.

Thanks. I added a skill point to Appraise, so Dunkel should now be good to go.

Remove ads