WOIN Character Sheet Concept

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I'm not much of a graphic designer, but this is a sort of concept piece for a character sheet idea I'm playing with.

cha_woin.jpg

knikpiw

Explorer
Looks very nice. I hope to upload my revised Starship record form that I made 1-2 years ago that looks much like what you have

daniiren

Explorer
I was thinking about coming up with something myself, but I'm less of a graphic designer than you. I really like the functional but minimalist aesthetic, especially the bit that explicitly shows the points vs dice pool size. The one thing I would have tried to add is a short thing for the derived stats on what bits go into it, so you can see what changes when you add points.

dekrass

Explorer
I like the organization of the information and the simple looking layout. The one problem that I see is that PCs may need a second page for more skills and exploits pretty quickly.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
So this is it updated a bit, and with added colour coding. Not sure I'm sold, as it looks a little garish now. Might have to tone down some of the colours. The idea is you can direct people to the colours, so if a player asks where to look for his attacks, you just say "it's the red bit". I'm hoping that makes it super useful for new players.

chasheet.jpg

Last edited:

Remove ads