• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WOIN Character Sheet Concept

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I'm not much of a graphic designer, but this is a sort of concept piece for a character sheet idea I'm playing with.

cha_woin.jpg

knikpiw

Explorer
Looks very nice. I hope to upload my revised Starship record form that I made 1-2 years ago that looks much like what you have

daniiren

Explorer
I was thinking about coming up with something myself, but I'm less of a graphic designer than you. I really like the functional but minimalist aesthetic, especially the bit that explicitly shows the points vs dice pool size. The one thing I would have tried to add is a short thing for the derived stats on what bits go into it, so you can see what changes when you add points.

dekrass

Explorer
I like the organization of the information and the simple looking layout. The one problem that I see is that PCs may need a second page for more skills and exploits pretty quickly.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
So this is it updated a bit, and with added colour coding. Not sure I'm sold, as it looks a little garish now. Might have to tone down some of the colours. The idea is you can direct people to the colours, so if a player asks where to look for his attacks, you just say "it's the red bit". I'm hoping that makes it super useful for new players.

chasheet.jpg

Last edited:

Remove ads