• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Character sheets

BuzzardB

First Post
I have always loved the look of these sheets in PDF form but whenever I print them but on the alternating grey and white sections they greys are always too dark that pencil does not show up well on the. :(

Tharian

First Post
I have always loved the look of these sheets in PDF form but whenever I print them but on the alternating grey and white sections they greys are always too dark that pencil does not show up well on the. :(
I'm getting ready to make a new Summoner character. I saw a selection available that I hadn't seen previously when selecting the character class. The option was to choose a lighter grey setting. When I printed using that choice, the grey is almost too light on my printer.

You might give that a go and see what the result is. Might solve your particular dilemma.

Evenglare

Adventurer
Is there a sort of generic sheet ? Id be interested in that. Not that I dont appreciate the class specific sheets, but I like to have some generic sheets with me.

edit: Nevermind, the first couple pages are generic , my mistake.

Last edited:

Remove ads