• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

character sheets

npiccini

Explorer
I was wondering what people use for character sheets in the gaming.... I think back to my youth, playing on pieces of notebook paper torn from my history notebook, jagged edges and all, with stats and junk penciled on. I currently use Steve Mulhern(?)'s spreadsheet that basically autocalculates anything and has painstakingly included all the feats and skills and bonuses from any number of sources. Unfortunately, he was forced to no longer update his sheet including no 3.5 update because of the OGL.

More importantly, I have looked around at a variety of websites including PCGen and havent been impressed by way of comparison. What does everyone use? What do you like about it or dislike about it and other systems youve seen?

Dragonhelm

Knight of Solamnia
I swear by Ema's Character Sheets.

My handwriting is horrendous, and this allows me to have a nice-and-neat sheet. You get all the feats from the PHB listed, plus the spell sheets give a brief description of your spells so you can instantly look up what you have.

There's sheets for different settings with setting-specific info, as well as a psionics section for the main D&D sheets.

They're full-color, too! :)

Remove ads