Character Submission Thread

FrancisJohn

Explorer
Hey @Deepthought! Here is my non-judge character review punch list:

1. Maybe lose bulleted instructions for each section.
2. Fix the DEX mod in initiative
3. Clean up the BAB section. Maybe instead of class 1 and 2 just list bard.
4. Clean up the misc and trait bonus in Fortitude
5. What is the special in longsword?
6. List the range in the shortbow.
7. What are your two favored classes?
8. Typo in your proficiencies
9. Expand your descriptions in class abilities.
10. Maybe start a new section for bardic performances
11. Work on the knowledges. Add your bardic boost and your INT
12. For Bluff, I think you need to take a rank in order to trigger the +3 from a class skill
13. Don't know if you need a separate section for prepared spells, but list somewhere how many you cast per day.
14. I got a wrong gold total, and maybe check the formatting. I got different values for the belt pouch too.
15. Also got wrong weight for the arrows, and my weight calculation didn't match yours.
16. Maybe add the summary of your choices in level 1 to the level up section at the bottom.
17. We can always add more details and expand upon the character background.
18. I am a fan of putting the details and background at the top of the sheet.

Most things are correct, this is just me being overly picky. There are few things that definitely need to be fixed before approval. If you are feeling ambitious, you can try and copy some formatting ideas from http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Francis_John_IV_(FrancisJohn)

Last edited:

Deepthought

First Post
Good Evening [MENTION=6778347]FrancisJohn[/MENTION]

thanks for the detailed tips! As for the calculations, I used HeroLab to help me, there might be differences there.
While awaiting, I will try and work in a couple of your punches. Good Stuff!

Aura

Explorer
Peer Review Credit Update

Scott DeWar:
- Francis John IV (4th)
- Caius Aurelius (1st)
- Brog Strongheart (1st)
- Weylyn Wealbetwyn (9th)
- Trixie Stardust (1st)
- Levanna (1st)

Ealt:
- Barnibus the Beautiful (1st)
- Rak'tan Veragni (1st)
- Zinnelis Leadiril (1st)
- Autumn Foxfire (2nd)

MerryMortician:
- Krista Carver (1st)

FrancisJohn:
- Abramac (1st)

Review in process: Sylvain the Willow

Aura

Explorer
Let us know when you've got your first round of edits from FrancisJohn's suggestions done, [MENTION=72507]Deepthought[/MENTION], so we can go to the 2nd and get you finished out.

Deepthought

First Post
Hi FrancisJohn,

I have tried to address the technical edits. Formatting is great on your page, but will take a bit to do. Right now I have tried to correct the mistakes. Would love you opinion on the edit.

FrancisJohn

Explorer
@Deepthought

Things I did:

1. Cleaned up the <span> tags..... I don't think they worked as you intended.
2. You never added your FC point for 1 HP or 1 Skill rank. I took the liberty of adding to bluff, so you can get the +3 from a class skill. Please feel free to change this if you want!
3. Cleaned up the skill section a bit otherwise...
4. Cleaned up the level up section
5. A few very minor edits.
6. Cleaned up equipment section. Converted everything to gp instead of other coins. Gave you a scroll case for your parchment in your backpack. (didn't think that would really go in a belt pouch) Double checked all gold and weight values. Itemized everything singly.
7. You are medium encumbered, so I changed your speed and had to unfortunately add -3 for your ACP in the skills.

So the skinny:

You have your first approval!

(Let us know if want to change that extra FC point to something else instead of bluff. Oh, and I'm sure the judges are going to need you to find a suitable picture!)

Last edited:

Deepthought

First Post
Thank you FrancisJohn! The Bluff point is fab and I apologize for missing the encumbrance. I edited the weight carried and then stopped. Thank you for your dilligence! Picture will be taken care of. Now I am to bed.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Remove ads