• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Character Submission Thread

Satin Knights

First Post
After a couple more tweaks, Elric Hanson has his first APPROVAL of two for play.

You had changed around the traits, but hadn't updated the places they applied. And coins was off a bit.

Who ever does his second review could also look at Tyrion Thankirk. His second has been pending for a month and a half now.

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
After a couple more tweaks, Elric Hanson has his first APPROVAL of two for play.

You had changed around the traits, but hadn't updated the places they applied. And coins was off a bit.

Who ever does his second review could also look at Tyrion Thankirk. His second has been pending for a month and a half now.

Took a look at Thankirk. He's level 2 now, so I wonder if he got his non-judge approval and it just didn't get noted on his char sheet.

Artur Hawkwing

First Post

Looked over Elric. Just saw a couple of things that need a tweak.

1) AC shows as 18 but adds to 17 as you have it broken down
2 +2 ability bonus was applied to STR but the ability is not specified under Racial Features.

That's all that I see. SK?

jackslate45

First Post

Tyrion is sort of hanging out now. We are waiting for 2 more to go ogre hunting.

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
I spent enough DMC to create him and level him to level 2

Ah, okay then. Thanks for that tidbit. :) I'm still getting caught up from a whirlwind RL 3 months.

I'll take a look at him here in a bit and see what I see, unless someone else gets there first.

Dumb question, if he is starting at level 2, does that require 2 actual judges to sign off on him, as opposed to one must be judge and the other can be a non-judge for level 1?

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads