Character Submission Thread

vmaaxt

First Post
Boris Beardscorcher

Hello.

I would like to retire my previous character, Aedger, who got enough XP to level at the end of Cave of Undeath
[Sblock=relevant post]
[sblock=The Goodies]
Code:
[B]Vax, Aedger, and Damaris[/B]
   812 TXP
 [U]+ 902[/U] AXP
 1,714 Total XP
[/sblock]
[/Sblock]

and I would like to introduce Boris in his stead.

Aedger wasn't looking like he would be the character that I was originally imagining him to be.

http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Boris_Beardscorcher_(vmaaxt)

Satin Knights

First Post
I cleaned up a few things on Boris. But, before I can approve him, we need to do a little paperwork.
a) Go through on Aedger and record his XP and gold earned.
b) Change Aedger from Approved Character to Retired.
c) In Boris' adventure log, you state he is a replacement for Aedger, with link, and with the XP he earns as min 2nd level.

B) Please be slightly more descriptive on your class abilities. Some are obvious, but a review should never have to chase down information.
C) Horses don't like going into dungeons, so you need to separate out what is carried on the horses and what is in your pack.

So, close, but more work needed.

Grayn

First Post
I have been trying to wrap my head around the magic side of the house by making a magic using PC this weekend and have been running into things I can not find answers. I hope you guys can help me out (which, I am sure you can).

Okay, I see each level gives you a number of spells per day. But, your intelligent gives you bonus spells. If your bonus spells are higher rank then your allotted daily spells, do you get to use them? (i.e. as a lvl 1 I get 3 lvl 0 and 1 lvl 1 spells, but also get a lvl 2,3 & 4 bonus spell)

Do we have to select the spells to "know" them or just spells we want to prepare for the day? If we want to change the spells for the next day, can we just pick them from the spell list or do we have to wait till we level and get to learn more spells?

Hope those questions make sense.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Answers vary (a little) depending on what class you are talking about. Since your character on the wiki is a witch I'll answer based on that.

1) Bonus spells from high Int can't be used until you can actually cast that level of spells.
2) You must select the known spells stored in your familiar. For witches this is detailed under the familiar class feature. Essentially: all 0-level spells, 3 1st level spells, plus additional 1st level spells equal to your Int modifier (from the witch's spell list). From these known spells you prepare the number of spells you can cast each day. The spells held by your familiar is set and only changes when you go up a level and gain new spells or buy scrolls to teach the familiar. Spells you cast on a daily basis can be changed each day as long as they are spells that your familiar holds.

Mr.Tinker

First Post
Hi everybody ! Just wanted to say that your living pathfinder world looks promising and will be submitting a character very soon. Do you have many Alchemist's ? Always wanted to play one :) ! And does anyone know if there is a lvl 1 game starting soon?

Thanks for your time ;-)
Jamie

Remove ads