• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Characters in Pictures

Mokona

First Post
What are the races and character classes of the Player Characters shown on page 4 of the 4th edition Player's Handbook.

My guess:

Tiefling archer-ranger
Halfling rogue
Eladrin star-warlock
Human fighter
Dwarf cleric

Grydan

First Post
I'd say that the Eladrin is likely a wizard, judging by the staff. That'd also make for a more balanced party, with all of the roles covered and striker doubled up.

Also, I think we can safely narrow the Dwarf down to a cleric of Moradin, what with the symbol of Moradin appearing as his holy symbol, as a beard ornament, and on his hat.

evilgenius8000

First Post
Well...

Human fighter, of course. Either Regdar or his apprentice :)
Halfling rogue... Maybe Lidda's brother?
Dwarf cleric of Moradin; He's probably buffing himself so he can lay the beat down on some goblins.
Eladrin wizard.
Tiefling ranger with thunderburst shortbow +X

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Well...

Human fighter, of course. Either Regdar or his apprentice :)
Halfling rogue... Maybe Lidda's brother?
Dwarf cleric of Moradin; He's probably buffing himself so he can lay the beat down on some goblins.
Eladrin wizard.
Tiefling ranger with thunderburst shortbow +X
I agree with this, except for ... Lidda's brother? In that case I feel sorry for the little guy, looks like he got his sister's armor, complete with built-in push up :-S ;)

Remove ads