characters wanted

Mystearia

First Post
the story so far

ok folks.. heres the story that i want to try and get running..
Name: the sound of silence
Major groups: a religion known as the silent wing
Group colors: brown and silver
Diety: Silent Hawk
Plot: the religion known as the silent wing has moved outside of it's home plane and is encroaching upon various other planes it's ranks are filled with every conseieveable race that has a religion though most of them don't even know what the silent wing is beyond the dieties name. many of the higher ups in the religion have wings and all members wear either a ring of feather fall or one of qualls feather tokens on their person. only those closest to silent hawk or the high priestess of the wing have a set alignment (evil) when converting groups of people only one priest is ever visible.. i eventually plan to make this story into a book or something similar.
if you need anything else e-mail me at ghostly_artist@yahoo.com

Last edited:

Fowai Uss

First Post
Sounds interesting. I might be interested in getting Fowai involved. What part he'd play in the plot is entirely up to him...and you, the creator of said plot.

Fowai: I don't want to run around with any one called the Silent Wing. Especially if they're running around in brown and silver. Ugh.

Fowai's Player: You don't have to run around with them. You could simply oppose them.

Fowai: But that would mean I'd have to fight. Fighting is so overrated. I'd much rather simply look on from the sidelines, drinking a glass of wine, and toss out insults about the Silent Wing's taste in uniforms. I mean, brown and silver? Really? Black and silver, I'd have no problem...but brown and silver? Come on.

Fowai's Player: Ok, ok, they obviously have no fashion sense. Now that we have that established, do you want to play some part in this plot or not?

Fowai: I might as well, seeing as how you haven't been able to come up with anything for me to do other than meander around, weirding out various patrons.

Fowai's Player: I'd watch it if I were you. Remember, I brought you into this world, I can take you out.

Fowai: Blah, blah, blah; you sound like your mother.

Fowai's Player: That's it!

Fowai ceases to exist.

Fowai's Player: What have I done...

Fowai exists once again.

Fowai: Don't EVER do that again! The inside of your head is scary...

Fowai's player: Agreed. Welcome back, friend.

Fowai: Yeah, yeah. Now that I'm back, I think I will participate in this plot-thing. If involving myself with a bunch of bird-brained religious zealots with no fashion sense is what it takes to stay out of the storage bin in your head, then so be it...brown and silver...ugh...

Last edited:

Mystearia

First Post
It's good to see people interested.. i'll try and start the story asap but i have to keep up with school at the same time.. so i definately won't be on every night.. all try to fill people in on thing's if they ask.. i'm still working on the biggest part of the story so it will mostly be what happens on en world

thanks everyone
Tear

Remove ads