Charwoman Gene's Scales of War (IC)

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
The Antler and Thistle is a tavern like many others you've been in. The mix of hay, alcohol, smoke, and meat never totally fades although it's pleasant compared to some places you've been. The barkeep is a short, squat human with a waxed and pointed mustache. He paces nervously behind the bar. A group of locals are loudly playing at cards near the back of the Tavern, and there are a few more locals of various races throughout the common room.

OOC: Let me know what you all are doing in the tavern.

Redclaw

First Post
Mognyr sniffs suspiciously at the human-stink in the air. Elves he could handle. They were part of nature, even if it was a soft part. These humans stank of everything unnatural that he had ever encountered. If it weren't for their skill at preparing meat, he would have no use for them. That thought reminds him of his hunger, and he reaches out to grab a leg of mutton from the table. Only with the greatest of efforts is he able to restrain himself from tearing a huge, dripping snout of it from the bone.

Mr Rusty

First Post
Brock is sitting at a large round table nearer the card game. He seems bored and easily distracted while trying to remember a magic trick involving 3 empty mugs.

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
Kalon lounges in his chair, at the table with his companions, leaning his back up against the wall, sipping a glass of wine. His dark red hair, tinged with green, falls down in his face, and his golden-brown eyes are darting around the room, watching the door and the other patrons. His glaive leans up against the wall behind him.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Kazim

Kazim walks into the tavern, walking quickly towards their usual table. A thin sheen of sweat clings to his bald head, the energy lines of his face are a vibrant yellow. He is clad in his battle gear, and his normally unexpressive face is creased with worry. It is abnormal to see him here this early in the day. "My friends," he speaks more quickly than usual, "my master is gone." He paces back and forth near the table, obviously agitated. "He was supposed to give me my final test today. It is unlike him."

Thanee

First Post
Keyleth

Keyleth sits at the table, chatting with her friends and uneasily watching the other patrons. Here, in the village, the threat of civilization was still fairly low, yet one could already see what it might turn into, if left to propagate. The elf prefered the natural surroundings of the forest, but even she had to admit, that the settlements had their advantages, every now and then.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Kazim

Kazim waves away the pretty blonde barmaid as she comes over to take his drink order. "I need your help friends. With my master gone, I have nothing left in this city besides you. Would you help me find him?"

Redclaw

First Post
Mognyr looks up from his meal. The earth-creature was upset about something. He didn't really understand what the problem was, but he knew that it was right to help. It was a strange pack that the elves had found for them, but it was still a pack.

Pushing his plate back, the gnoll stands up and nods at the genasi. We help, he says. Where was master last?

Thanee

First Post
Keyleth

“Kazim!” Keyleth looks up to him, once she has become aware of the genasi. “What did you say? Your master is gone? Any idea what could have happened?”

Mr Rusty

First Post
Brock put the mugs down and leaned back in his chair. He listened intently to Kazim's hurried tone. It was a little early in the day for surprises, he thought to himself. Besides, nothing interesting ever happens in towns like this.

Still, he did seem more upset then Brock had ever seen him. Maybe something had happened. He listened closer.

Remove ads