Chat with Ryan Dancey at Gaming Report in 5 mins

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
There's a chat with RD at Gaming Report at 7pm PST today.

I'm planning on lurking to watch it. Right now, the only people there are me and a couple of other regulars from our own chat channel who came over when I mentioned it.

If you wanna drop in, either come to our chat channel (button at top of screen) and we'll direct you, or go to www.gamingreport.com

Darklance said:
Arguing on the internet is like running in the special Olympics. Even if you win your still retarded

Not to be pedantic, but that should be you're, not your.

No comment on the potentially offensive nature of the quotation. Oh, wait, I guess that's a comment.

[edit - fixed typo]

Last edited:

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
Darklance said:
.sig removed :mad: :mad:

This is the first time I've seen a signature quote that is really, really offensive.

Darklance, you should be ashamed of yourself. Have you overcome tremendous physical odds and the scorn of idiots recently? Do you live your whole life battling against a system which marginalises you at every turn?

Do you?

:mad:

Darklance

First Post
My apologies Plane Sailing. That was over the top and thoughtless of me. Please understand that it was meant to take a stab at those who get to caught up in their internet arguments not to belittle the handicapped that that strive to improve themselves with the special Olympics. I've removed the sig. Again, my apologies.

Remove ads