Check In [Everyone Must Post ONCE]

Alright, for about the third time we've done this, we're doing a check in to see how many members we have. Post once, and ONLY ONCE, to acknowledge you are here. It'd also be appreciated if everyone would put forth in their post an estimate for how much time and energy they are willing to put in to help get our new site idea up and running. I'd be nice to know who here we can rely on for help, and who's only a casual observer.

Obviously, I'm here. I can do any organizational work that needs to be done, and anything else. Unfortunately, I don't know crap about scripting, so I'm useless in the actual making of the site, but I can help with planning it out.

Catavarie

First Post
I'm here obviously and willing to help out with anything I can. My scripting sucks but I'm working on it. Of course my goals are often set higher then realistic to reach. But big dreams make for big people.

themind

Explorer
I'm here. Don't know how much I can help with the site, as I don't know what I could contribute and may not have the time the next few weeks as final presentations and projects I'm going to need to work on.

Xen155

First Post
*Announcer voice* And now.... for everyone's reading pleasure... XEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!

Thankyou, thankyou. It's a pleasure being here folks. I'll be here for quite awhile and will be using all 15 jules of my energy per day here.

[sblock]
*Teacher reading off a attendance list* "Xen?"
*Xen when he was 8* "President!"
*Class Snickers and Xen feels awsome*[/sblock]

Nyaricus

First Post
I'm here, and willing to fill a leadership role if one appears/is needed. However, I've felt slightly rebuked previously when offering my assistance, so there's that too :\

Anyways, yeah: present and accounted for.

cheers,
--N

Nightcloak

First Post
Nyaricus said:
I'm here, and willing to fill a leadership role if one appears/is needed. However, I've felt slightly rebuked previously when offering my assistance, so there's that too :\

Anyways, yeah: present and accounted for.

cheers,
--N

I wouldn't take that to personally if I were you. What you called being "rebuked" was more like a lack of "focus and leadership" on our part.

Something tells me that this new rising has some great momentum, and that there is enough of us to keep pushing this thing to the next level at least, if not higher.

I alone have gone from considering this place a forgetten memory 3 weeks ago to researching the lagalities of GMF.COM, or GMF.ORG and trademarking the name.

So hang in there. Turn that passion into a force of creation. Take a look at the new forums and see what is interesting you. Then go for it. Now it's a blank slate over there just waiting of the leaders of tomarrow to establish themselves!

Hope that helps :)

Remove ads