D&D 5E Check out Fizban's Alternate Cover!

WotC's James Wyatt talked to Polygon about Fizban's Treasury of Dragons, which also revealed the alternate cover, which you can only get from hobby stores. https://www.enworld.org/threads/fizbans-treasury-the-dragon-book-now-has-a-description-and-a-feat.681399/

WotC's James Wyatt talked to Polygon about Fizban's Treasury of Dragons, which also revealed the alternate cover, which you can only get from hobby stores.

DnD_FTD_Alt_Cover.jpg

Weiley31

Legend
I'd love to explain my motivation to you; alas, I have the memory and self-reflection of a goldfish.

More often that not, I just look at my screen, and say, "Hey, woah, it's enworld! I should probably write something!"

And then, ten seconds later, "Hey, woah, it's enworld! I should probably write something!"

...and then, ten seconds later, "Hey, woah, it's enworld! I should probably write something!"
FIZBAN CONFIRMED!!!

Mind of tempest

(he/him)advocate for 5e psionics
I'd love to explain my motivation to you; alas, I have the memory and self-reflection of a goldfish.

More often that not, I just look at my screen, and say, "Hey, woah, it's enworld! I should probably write something!"

And then, ten seconds later, "Hey, woah, it's enworld! I should probably write something!"

...and then, ten seconds later, "Hey, woah, it's enworld! I should probably write something!"
but why a woman with hat and tea cup that seems most random.

Remove ads

Remove ads