Check out the 5E PRIMEVAL THULE Table of Contents!

If you're curious about what you might find inside Sasquatch Studios' Primeval Thule pulp-fantasy setting for D&D 5th Edition, look no further! Below you'll find the entire table of contents. Not heard of Primeval Thule? Check out my original scoop here! This will be a D&D 5th Edition version of their Howard/Lovecraft inspired Primeval Thule campaign setting which already exists for Pathfinder, 13th Age, and D&D 4E, by the company which produced Princes of the Apocalypse for WotC. (thanks to Fabrício for the scoop)

If you're curious about what you might find inside Sasquatch Studios' Primeval Thule pulp-fantasy setting for D&D 5th Edition, look no further! Below you'll find the entire table of contents. Not heard of Primeval Thule? Check out my original scoop here! This will be a D&D 5th Edition version of their Howard/Lovecraft inspired Primeval Thule campaign setting which already exists for Pathfinder, 13th Age, and D&D 4E, by the company which produced Princes of the Apocalypse for WotC. (thanks to Fabrício for the scoop)

Chapter-1-TOCz.jpg

Chapter-2-TOCz.jpg

Chapter-3-4-TOCz.jpg

Chapter-5-TOCz.jpg

Chapter-6-7-TOCz.jpg

SaveSave

ilsundal

Villager
Hunh. Been reading a lot of the new(ish) Dark Horse Conan Comics lately, so I've got a hankering for this sort of game. Anyone know if it's a print release, or PDF only? Also, Are those the only races in play? Can I play a non-Atlantean human, for example?

Its a kickstarter, where you can purchase the book as a PDF or as a physical book. Plus other goodies.

Yes, you can play both Atlantean and non-Atlantean. Also, the setting will feature demi-humans, although they seem both rarer and more "localized" compared to other D&D settings.

ChapolimX

Explorer
... Anyone know if it's a print release, or PDF only? ...

You can get a free introductory pdf on drive thru rpg. It's called "Primeval Thule Traveler's Guide. It's a 30 page document with a lot of information about the setting. After take a look at this document you might consider backing the Kickstarter as a no-brainer. For $20 you can get a lot of digital content, and if you like me, enjoy poster maps and phisical books you can also get those. I would post links for both the Kickstarter and the Drive Thru pdf page but I'm new around here and can't do this. But none of that is hard to find. In fact the links should be in some previous news post around here...

Last edited by a moderator:

Wik

First Post
Awesome, thanks. I'll go and check those out. Could be a nice small campaign to run instead of the upcoming Dark Sun game I was thinking about running.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
What I find very exciting about Thule setting is that it will cover three gaming systems, 5E, Pathfinder and 13th Age. Think this will make for some great opportunities for gamers.

JTorres

First Post
I'm thrilled with the system specific appendix material being incorporated into its appropriate places earlier in the book and freeing up a couple of pages for new stuff. I know the Sasquatches mentioned there will be space for the backer-made artifact and adventure site entries but how much of the left over space will be used for new monsters?

Rich Baker

First Post
I'm thrilled with the system specific appendix material being incorporated into its appropriate places earlier in the book and freeing up a couple of pages for new stuff. I know the Sasquatches mentioned there will be space for the backer-made artifact and adventure site entries but how much of the left over space will be used for new monsters?

At least 2 pages, possibly 4 pages. (Also, we'll include new monsters in our "Thule Companion" PDF, which is currently getting beefier as we knock down stretch goals.)

Rich Baker
Sasquatch Game Studio

JTorres

First Post
At least 2 pages, possibly 4 pages. (Also, we'll include new monsters in our "Thule Companion" PDF, which is currently getting beefier as we knock down stretch goals.)

Rich Baker
Sasquatch Game Studio

That sounds great! I hope GenCon provides a big surge for this Kickstarter.

Remove ads

Remove ads