Level Up (A5E) Check Out The Dungeon Delver's Guide's NODES Cheat Sheet!

This sheet helps remind you of the different parts of the NODES system found in the Dungeon Delver's Guide, a framework upon which to design and stock dungeons (and even non-dungeon adventures). While it makes more sense in the context of the actual book, here's a quick look at the accompanying cheat sheet.

You'll note that each item comes with one or more examples (e,g. "Locked door. A bronze door engraved with a stag’s head.") This is merely an example.

The Dungeon Delver's Guide for 5E and A5E comes to Kickstarter on August 30th.

Screen Shot 2022-08-02 at 11.05.48 AM.png

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
I'm looking at DMing for the first time soon. There are so many extra little details on this Cheat sheet that make it easier to see how things could come together alongside the core books. Really appreciate all the effort that is going into making my life easier!
Full on agree - this cheat sheet is really all I need. Thanks guys, don't need to buy the book

(joke!)

Faolyn

(she/her)
I'm curious as to why the Escalation scale is descending. Are those numbers used for anything, mechanically?
It might be using, or related to, the countdown mechanics from the AG. In that, you have a pool of dice and when you run out them, the Thing happens.

Remove ads

Remove ads