Check Out These Peeks At CURSE OF STRAHD

Curse of Strahd is approaching fast. Here's a few quick, early peeks at the book itself, and of one of the miniatures from Gale Force Nine! These include the book, a glimpse of the fold-out map, Strahd's miniature astride is Nightmare steed, the full set of Tarokka cards, and some art from the book.

Curse of Strahd is approaching fast. Here's a few quick, early peeks at the book itself, and of one of the miniatures from Gale Force Nine! These include the book, a glimpse of the fold-out map, Strahd's miniature astride is Nightmare steed, the full set of Tarokka cards, and some art from the book.

CbmVlEAUEAAjJWT.jpg

Folks out map at the back of the book

CbmVRo1UcAAYTnF.jpg

The book itself

CbmU7yOUUAEq00n.jpg

Strahd on his Nightmare steed

CazfXavUEAA_5l_.jpg

Tarokka cards (separately from Game Force Nine)

Cbg8q_CVAAACA0V.jpg

Awesome art

Cbb3leVUkAAkAbl.jpg

More awesome art
SaveSaveSaveSave

I'm more curious about that piece of paper that says "Secret D&D" on it. :p

But in all seriousness, I can't wait to pick up my copy. And not just because it's being comped in exchange for bearing the costs of DDAL modules for my FLGS.

GrumpyGamer

First Post
The date of June 2016 looks to be deliberately left visible as well.

Curse of Strahd is the first adventure path from WoTC that really has me excited. I can't wait for my gaming group to play through it. These images only make me more interested.

The date of June 2016 looks to be deliberately left visible as well.

Curse of Strahd is the first adventure path from WoTC that really has me excited. I can't wait for my gaming group to play through it. These images only make me more interested.

Well the instructions that came with the Death House Launch Event stated that this season ends on 6/19/16, which is the Sunday of Origins Game Fair and when the Season 5 AL preview event is being held.

MrHotter

First Post
It looks like his nightmare horse will play more of a role in this version of Ravenloft. I don't remember him in the original module besides finding him in the crypts.

Remove ads

Remove ads