D&D 5E Check out this beautiful Sword Coast print!

Mepher

Adventurer
I just made the switch to 5E with my group so we are playing LMOP to ease into it. I just printed the Sword Coast and Phandalin maps for my game. I wanted something right away so I ended up printing it at Walgreens. They are 24x36 poster prints on a nice glossy heavy poster stock. I didn't expect much but these came out great. With a coupon they cost me $32 for both and had them for local pickup 1 hour after ordering them.

30247990123_f2643204ef_b.jpg

30582290800_4e355db2b4_b.jpg

robus

Lowcountry Low Roller
Supporter
I also just ordered a vinyl Dessarin Valley player map for the game I'm a player in.

The website I ordered through had a special, so I got an extra 20% off and it should arrive in time for next session. I'll see if I can post a pic once it arrives.

For a second I though enworld had a bug and post was listed as yours so similar is the wording of our posts :)

robus

Lowcountry Low Roller
Supporter
I just made the switch to 5E with my group so we are playing LMOP to ease into it. I just printed the Sword Coast and Phandalin maps for my game. I wanted something right away so I ended up printing it at Walgreens. They are 24x36 poster prints on a nice glossy heavy poster stock. I didn't expect much but these came out great. With a coupon they cost me $32 for both and had them for local pickup 1 hour after ordering them.

30247990123_f2643204ef_b.jpg

30582290800_4e355db2b4_b.jpg

Those look great! Phandalin really comes to life at that scale. I can almost see the people milling about :)

So what would be the best way to mark locations on a vinyl map?

The Dessarin Valley players map has a number of towns, etc. on it, but I'd like to be able to mark on the map the various locations of cults, etc. that we've found.

Something that would make those locations stand out, but be non-permanent would be the ideal solution.

Remove ads