• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday 24 was November 14th: the aftermath!

buzz

Adventurer
Any reason it can't be in February, as the first GameDay of the year has been in the past?
I guess it just seems too close to the Fall Gameday. Remember, we do three a year now, not four. Not to mention, February has a higher chance of inclement weather.

But I'm willing to go there if other people are.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
I guess it just seems too close to the Fall Gameday. Remember, we do three a year now, not four. Not to mention, February has a higher chance of inclement weather.

But I'm willing to go there if other people are.

All three have been pushed back over time, IIRC. Nevertheless, as long as it doesn't conflict with Little Wars (April 23 - 25) or GaryCon (March 19-21), I'm fine with other dates.

buzz

Adventurer
I've sent another email to Curt and Rich asking about that last weekend in February. Would folks prefer that over March 27th? No promises! :)

TracerBullet42

First Post
I've sent another email to Curt and Rich asking about that last weekend in February. Would folks prefer that over March 27th? No promises! :)

Yes, please!

I'll be away on spring break (SPRING BREAK! WOO!!! YEAH, BABY!!!) on March 27th and I'd like to not miss a third straight gameday.

Then again...I am just one, albeit super-awesome, man.

thalmin

Retired game store owner
I would also prefer the February date. March 27 is the day after the GAMA Trade Show, and a bit rough for my schedule. Also, March 20 is the next World Wide Game Day, and a little time between the two would be nice. But I have to check the schedule at the store.

buzz

Adventurer
I would also prefer the February date. March 27 is the day after the GAMA Trade Show, and a bit rough for my schedule. Also, March 20 is the next World Wide Game Day, and a little time between the two would be nice. But I have to check the schedule at the store.
If that last Saturday in February is good for the store, then I'm fine with it. I'll email a pointer to this post to you and Rich.

thalmin

Retired game store owner
It looks like either month, the 4th Saturday there is a monthly historical minis game on one of the big tables.

Remove ads