• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday 24 was November 14th: the aftermath!

Lothos

First Post
On a more serious note though, on behalf of all the little animates and their animate parents/guardians, please beware of all necropedophiles... such as Bob.

Hey now! "Alleged" Necropedophile....

But yes, it was an outstanding game day. I think the morning game had me nursing not only zombie moppet wounds, but also a busted gut from all the laughing.

And I had a wonderful time in the afternoon game thanks to my fellow players and Paul's quick thinking GM'ing. I had a blast (literally thanks to all the Det-pack action) taking down the separatist scum.

I can't wait for the next one already.

ejja_1

First Post
(ejja_1, it was very gracious of you to give Dan your spot; you certainly didn't have to, but it was a nice gesture. Did you jump into something else?)

I jumped into the 4e game with Thalmin and the others and had a great time,
hopefully Dan had a great time in your campaign Trevelon said it was a blast.
Apologies to my night slot as I had a family emergency come up during lunch wich prevented me from returning.

HinterWelt

First Post
I'm microfamous! :D

Thanks for posting that, Bill.

No problem. To be honest, I have had a few folks who want more depth. I was thinking next GD we could maybe go for a full 5 minutes...I know crazy long. I am also thinking of roping Mark in for some talk about CMG and the early days. Actually, I have been thinking of seeing who else would be interested in this type of thing. Maybe some of the GMs or other small press. Does Tim still show up?

Anyway, just another way to get the word out for Gameday and also let me indulge one of my hobbies. ;)

Thanks!
Bill

buzz

Adventurer
No problem. To be honest, I have had a few folks who want more depth. I was thinking next GD we could maybe go for a full 5 minutes...I know crazy long. I am also thinking of roping Mark in for some talk about CMG and the early days. Actually, I have been thinking of seeing who else would be interested in this type of thing. Maybe some of the GMs or other small press. Does Tim still show up?

Anyway, just another way to get the word out for Gameday and also let me indulge one of my hobbies. ;)
Sounds good to me; I'm game if Mark is. I'd also love to know where the heck MattyHelms is. :)

By Tim, do you mean Tim C Koppang? He was there Saturday.

Tofu_Master

Explorer
Thanks also goes out to my players in the Unhallowed Metropolis game that left me hoarse from laughing so much. And a character death via another character's malpractice was just gravy ;)

Daphne wasn't a tart, she was a Libertine!

And yeah, that was the most hilarious zombie post-apocalypse I've ever seen...or even heard of. I also apologize to the other tables, because I know my laugh could be heard in the sound-dampened private room, so the rest of the gaming area.....

To my fellow morning players, Nick, Nat, Lothos, and WJMacGuffin, and to our GM Sir Brennen, thanks for an outstanding time. We didn't quite manage to embrace the Neo-Victorian Zombie Plague era, but we most certainly did make it our own, heh-heh. Watch out for Moppets.

To my evening crew, Laurie, Kelly, Nat, Spot, Nick, and 'newcomer' Curt, thanks for making this extra-special edition of the GameDay Supernatural "Campaign" a resounding success. I botched the map, plotted myself into more than one corner, and flubbed the details of the exposition, but you all persevered, saved the world, and stopped demon overlord anyway! I look forward greatly to your continuing adventures.

Sorry, Rick, my bad! Didn't mean to be selfish, my needs came first, though. LOL Just glad it didn't get picked out on poor Arlene in the afternoon game. smiles And what's the difference between tart, trollop, & Libertine??? LOL

Hey now! "Alleged" Necropedophile....

But yes, it was an outstanding game day. I think the morning game had me nursing not only zombie moppet wounds, but also a busted gut from all the laughing.

In that world your guilty until proven innocent... or killed. You guys & gals, Daphne (((LMAO))) are the best!!!

HinterWelt

First Post
Sounds good to me; I'm game if Mark is. I'd also love to know where the heck MattyHelms is. :)

By Tim, do you mean Tim C Koppang? He was there Saturday.

Yep. He is the only other small press guy I know of there. I would be happy to interview others though if this catches on. Like I said, it combines my fav hobbies so it is a win-win for me. ;)

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com

Don't know about Matty. Maybe Curt has seen him? Curt should also be part of the retrospective, I think. We could do something like this at the 25th Gameday, our Silver Gameday. ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads