• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday 24 was November 14th: the aftermath!

buzz

Adventurer
Hey Buzz,
It's already down to just a few days before Gameday and I have no hits yet on my event so just CANCEL my 3.5 D&D Morning Game 4: The Blight of Winterhaven.
That will free up an extra table and chairs for other people.

Instead, sign me up for the Morning Warhammer Game 6: Day Late and A Shilling Short.
Done and done. Sorry, GORAK. But the new Warhammer looks pretty interesting!

Fenril Knight

First Post
Heya, Buzz ^^ Sorry for being so late for this, but...

I would like to join the following:

Morning Game 1: Mr. Johnson Must Pay

and

Afternoon Game 7: The Face of Evil

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday ^^

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
Players in The Firemaker

I did not start a separate character planning thread this time around because it seemed unnecessary to clutter ENWorld with another limited-use thread. Feel free to discuss amongst yourselves here. The 3 striker, 2 controller party from an earlier Game Day was fun, yet brutal to play. :)

WJMacGuffin

Explorer
Well, crap. Just one signup for Triune. I know there will be folks wandering around Games Plus that day looking for a game, but I'm thinking maybe I should change to a more popular game such as Paranoia. Would anyone be interested if I ran a Paranoia game in the PM? (Rainbow_Trenchcoat, your input would be great!)

Nev the Deranged

First Post

Thanks, man. I feel like less of a tool now for bailing on that one.

Which is odd, since the fact that you joined doesn't absolve me in the least.

RE: The Firemaker game, I will be bringing two or three possible characters, maybe more, depends on how much time I have. Currently I've got a Gnoll Rogue, a Gnome Rogue (for wilderness and urban adventures, respectively), and probably a Dragonborn Paladin. Like I said, depends on how many I can crank out in the next few days.

Might not be a bad idea for other players to also bring a couple to choose from, so we don't end up with a lopsided party.

buzz

Adventurer
Heya, Buzz ^^ Sorry for being so late for this, but...

and

Afternoon Game 7: The Face of Evil

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday ^^
Done! No apologies needed!

Well, crap. Just one signup for Triune. I know there will be folks wandering around Games Plus that day looking for a game, but I'm thinking maybe I should change to a more popular game such as Paranoia. Would anyone be interested if I ran a Paranoia game in the PM? (Rainbow_Trenchcoat, your input would be great!)
Wait! See what happens next!

Buzz,

Could you sign me up for Slot 2 Game 4 Triune.

Going to have to miss out on morning shenanigans this time around. :)
Done! See, WJMacGuffin?

buzz, please sign up Rich Schaufus for the Warhammer game in the morning.
Done!

thalmin

Retired game store owner
buzz, we just got the Warhammer demo kit. The game is for 4 players, so please close the signup. But it is only a 2 to 2 1/2 hour demo, so Paul will run it twice in the time slot.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads