• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday 24 was November 14th: the aftermath!

Sir Brennen

Legend
Buzz, I believe I'm going to declare my game full at 5 players, since that's how many it's really designed for. Could you updated morning game 3 to reflect?

Nev the Deranged

First Post
Signups are looking kind of weak this close to the event =\ Unfortunate.

I'm considering switching from the morning DRYH game to the morning 4e game... The Shadowrun variant sounds neat, but I play DRYH a fair bit elsewhere, and I've been itching for some 4e for a while.

I hate to leave ekb and pvt. patterson in the lurch, but I have a bunch of character builds I'd like to try out, so I think I'm gonna take the opportunity to field-test one of them...

so, yeah. Let's make it official, Buzz... switch me to the Firemaker game in the morning.

Sorry, ekb. If you run that one again some time, I'm still interested.

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
I'm considering switching from the morning DRYH game to the morning 4e game... I've been itching for some 4e for a while.

so, yeah. Let's make it official, Buzz... switch me to the Firemaker game in the morning.

I thought I felt a disturbance in the Force. The Deranged One is entering the mainstream.

[RHPS Audience Participant]And the mainstream doesn't like it![/RHPS Audience Participant]

:D

GORAK

First Post
Cancel morning game 4

Hey Buzz,
It's already down to just a few days before Gameday and I have no hits yet on my event so just CANCEL my 3.5 D&D Morning Game 4: The Blight of Winterhaven.
That will free up an extra table and chairs for other people.

Instead, sign me up for the Morning Warhammer Game 6: Day Late and A Shilling Short.
I've never played much Warhammer before so I'm interested in how the RPG works anyway.
Thx
GORAK

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads